Thread: 10 kids, 2 dads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Unreal how you can take the wrong side of any discussion! Were you brought up by two dads? Moms? Or a normal household where you just went deviant.
    He does it so we'll focus on him and his stupid comments and not the OP.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Sorry, next time instead of beginning humorous related story with "this is terrible" I'll make sure that you know what the relationship is.
    Better yet, do yourself a favor and just don't post if all you're going to do is make a stupid comment that has nothing to do with the OP. That way you won't come off looking more the fool you really are.
    Last edited by Zathras; 06-17-2013 at 02:04 AM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Better yet, do yourself a favor and just don't post if all you're going to do is make a stupid comment that has nothing to do with the OP. That way you won't come off looking more the fool you really are.
    What terrific advice.

What terrific advice.
    That's why you won't take it....fools tend to ignore good advice.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

So they are ten times the parent you are. Especially when you consider that they adopted ten hard to place kids. What's your bragging right here?
    You miss the point of th OP. If this were a less PC coupling, the DUouches would be outraged at the volume of children being raised, the impact on the environment or the existence of Dick Cheney (anger among leftists is less about cause and effect and more about just being angry), but because the couple are poster children for Progressive family policy, they are lauded.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

So they are ten times the parent you are. Especially when you consider that they adopted ten hard to place kids. What's your bragging right here?
    I adopted who I loved and wanted to adopt and who I could afford to adopt as well, I raise her will good morals and values. Its not my job to save the world or warp minds like these two queers are doing. Sorry they might have a better "financial" life but they are exposed to a bad value/moral example.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    You miss the point of th OP. If this were a less PC coupling, the DUouches would be outraged at the volume of children being raised, the impact on the environment or the existence of Dick Cheney (anger among leftists is less about cause and effect and more about just being angry), but because the couple are poster children for Progressive family policy, they are lauded.

My thoughts exactly, if this had been a man and a woman you'd at best hear nothing at worst you'd hear what ody said.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Someone asked the same question today about the couple in Pasco County with twelve kids.

Yes, some adopted kids come with benefits to make them more adoptable, and foster kids come with a monthly payment of some sort. If all of these kids were fosters, then I think these guys would get a whopping $5000 a month for the maintenance of ten kids. But these aren't foster kids, they are adopted, according to the article.

But just for fun, let's say that they are getting some money or benefits for the kids. How much is too much? How much would it cost to keep these kids in foster care and case management not to mention the possibility of juvenile detention or prison?

Although this family lives in a different county than the one I work in, my guess is that the couple is getting adoption subsidy funds for any kid who was over 3 at the time of adoption (we only pay subisdy for babies/toddlers if they have special needs).

We don't allow adoptions in which subsidy is the sole support for the family, though, or where subsidy and welfare are the only money coming into the household.

Farmington Hills is a good place to raise kids in metro Detroit. The schools are good, the yards are big, and there are lots of parks for the kids.

Power CUer
    Sounds like you have it all figured out.
    You can also add Noonwitch's fact that people get state subsidies for these kids and you can add another motive to the mix.