Thread: For Lanie: Christian university expels lesbian student, demands scholarship repayment

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Oh, please. Are you that stupid?
    No. You might be. Which is why I am asking for an explanation to your point. Saying "It's in the Bible" is not scientific/biological evidence. Therefore, if you would be so kind, please answer my questions.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” – Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    No. You might be. Which is why I am asking for an explanation to your point. Saying "It's in the Bible" is not scientific/biological evidence. Therefore, if you would be so kind, please answer my questions.
    The main goal of all living creatures is procreation. Heterosexuality is natures way of continuing each species. Homosexuality is an evolutionary dead end. Nature may occasionally produce a mutation that prefers it's own sex but that would be a rare exception and since it would not reproduce, it should stay a rarity. Therefore, in the majority of cases, it must be a choice. Also, the lack of widespread homosexuality in the rest of the non-human animal kingdom is further evidence that faggotism is a choice in the human species.

Now, for normally inclined folks, homosexuals are found to be disgusting because of their unnatural desires. Think of it as someone eating their own shit. I'm sure that if you walked up on someone eating their own shit that you would find that disgusting and quickly conclude that this was one sick mike foxtrot.

However, one can almost envision a day when political correctness and progressism would boldly demand that all shiteaters be treated just like everybody else because eating shit is a natural desire in some people and that we must all come together and celebrate diversity. Progressives will be sure to include at least one shiteater at every dinner party and then stress over what to serve.

The rest of us will continue to be disgusted but by then the shiteater agenda will be in full attack mode. School children will be taught that shit eating is normal. Shit eaters will be invited to the White House...........uh, hmmmmm, I ain't gonna go there..............

Oh, and by the way, it's in the Bible, asshole.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The main goal of all living creatures is procreation. Heterosexuality is natures way of continuing each species. Homosexuality is an evolutionary dead end. Nature may occasionally produce a mutation that prefers it's own sex but that would be a rare exception and since it would not reproduce, it should stay a rarity. Therefore, in the majority of cases, it must be a choice. Also, the lack of widespread homosexuality in the rest of the non-human animal kingdom is further evidence that faggotism is a choice in the human species.
    1,500+ species practice homosexual tendencies, one of the most common being the dwarf chimpanzee. A cousin of us humans. So that one is debunked. (Using actual science, not opinion)

Now, for normally inclined folks, homosexuals are found to be disgusting because of their unnatural desires. Think of it as someone eating their own shit. I'm sure that if you walked up on someone eating their own shit that you would find that disgusting and quickly conclude that this was one sick mike foxtrot.
    Yes, eating shit would be a nasty thing to do. And as for unnatural desires, see the link above. Turns out it is relatively natural throughout the animal kingdom.

However, one can almost envision a day when political correctness and progressism would boldly demand that all shiteaters be treated just like everybody else because eating shit is a natural desire in some people and that we must all come together and celebrate diversity. Progressives will be sure to include at least one shiteater at every dinner party and then stress over what to serve.
    1. Progressism = progressivism?
    2. Eating shit is not a crime. Having sex with a consenting person of the same sex shouldn't be either. If a private enterprise wants you to adhere to a set of rules in a contract and you break that contract, then you should deal with the penalty. We don't have to celebrate diversity one damn bit. We just have to know and understand that not everyone is the same.

The rest of us will continue to be disgusted but by then the shiteater agenda will be in full attack mode. School children will be taught that shit eating is normal. Shit eaters will be invited to the White House...........uh, hmmmmm, I ain't gonna go there..............
    Replace all references of "shit" to "being black". You smell of 1950s Dixie in this little run-on.

Oh, and by the way, it's in the Bible, asshole.
    1. The Bible is not a refutable scientific textbook.
    2. I have no problem if you want to live your life in accordance with the teachings of Christianity, just like I have no problem if someone is gay.
    3. Your personal religious beliefs should dictate what occurs in your household, not national politics.
    4. Colossians 3:8, asshole.

Still waiting for actual facts that can alter or influence legislation.... Other than you don't like them pesky homosexuals because they want to rape you in your sleep.

EDIT: Better flow.
    Last edited by Generation Why?; 06-18-2013 at 06:10 PM.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” – Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

1500 species is a pretty pretty small bit of animal life on this planet.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Generation Why?;565964]1,500+ species practice homosexual tendencies, one of the most common being the dwarf chimpanzee. A cousin of us humans. So that one is debunked. (Using actual science, not opinion)

I suppose that you homo's are counting a male dog humping another male as proof of homosexual behavior in animals. More bravo sierra from the ghey community.

[URL="http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/20718.aspx"]Yes, eating shit would be a nasty thing to do. And as for unnatural desires, see the link above. Turns out it is relatively natural throughout the animal kingdom.
    I didn't mention the non-human animal kingdom in the shiteater analogy. I used that to demonstrate that normal people naturally find certain behaviors disgusting.

[URL="http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/20718.aspx"]1. Progressism = progressivism?
    I'll bet you're feeling all superior now, aren't you.

[URL="http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/20718.aspx"]2. Eating shit is not a crime. Having sex with a consenting person of the same sex shouldn't be either. If a private enterprise wants you to adhere to a set of rules in a contract and you break that contract, then you should deal with the penalty. We don't have to celebrate diversity one damn bit. We just have to know and understand that not everyone is the same.
    Eating shit may not be a crime but that doesn't mean that it's not disgusting and considered abhorrent behavior by normal people.

[URL="http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/20718.aspx"]Replace all references of "shit" to "being black". You smell of 1950s Dixie in this little run-on.
    Well, it was just a matter of time before you played the race card. That's standard operating procedure for you progs taken directly from your bible, Rules for Radicals.

[URL="http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/20718.aspx"]1. The Bible is not a refutable scientific textbook.
    2. I have no problem if you want to live your life in accordance with the teachings of Christianity, just like I have no problem if someone is gay.
    3. Your personal religious beliefs should dictate what occurs in your household, not national politics.
    4. Colossians 3:8, asshole.
    I put the reference to the Bible in there just to piss you off, asshole.

[URL="http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/10/23/20718.aspx"]Still waiting for actual facts that can alter or influence legislation.... Other than you don't like them.
    Facts have absolutely nothing to do with legislation; e.g. 0blowmeCare.

Oh, and you're right, I don't like them. I find them as disgusting as shiteaters, which if you think about it......................
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I suppose that you homo's are counting a male dog humping another male as proof of homosexual behavior in animals. More bravo sierra from the ghey community.
    I believe the study included homosexual activity. Humping is a sign of dominance. And I don't know who the homos are but I am not one of them. Just someone who doesn't hate them for bullshit reasons.

I didn't mention the non-human animal kingdom in the shiteater analogy. I used that to demonstrate that normal people naturally find certain behaviors disgusting.
    And I didn't disagree with you.

I'll bet you're feeling all superior now, aren't you.
    Not really.

Eating shit may not be a crime but that doesn't mean that it's not disgusting and considered abhorrent behavior by normal people.
    No problems with that.

Well, it was just a matter of time before you played the race card. That's standard operating procedure for you progs taken directly from your bible, Rules for Radicals.
    1. It's not about race. It's about one group of minorities being oppressed by another group simply out of fear and/or hatred with no actual cause. It is an example of this happening before.
    2. I am not a progreessive, I am a libertarian-conservative.
    3. Atheists don't have bibles. If I had a book that I would consider to be the most influential for me, it would be The Road to Serdfom by F.A. Hayek

I put the reference to the Bible in there just to piss you off, asshole.
    I assumed as much however you didn't further your cause any. And you're still in direct contradiction of the New Testament that you love so much with that lovely language. Tell me, do you just start shouting out obscenities to everyone who thinks differently than you? (Or in this case thinks at all)

Facts have absolutely nothing to do with legislation; e.g. 0blowmeCare.
    The ACA is an absolutely terrible piece of legislation. So is the PATRIOT Act. Still passed. Facts should play a role in legislation. We should know things before we start assuming what they will achieve. Economists knew the ACA would destroy the healthcare field and that our taxes would balloon. It still happened.

Oh, and you're right, I don't like them. I find them as disgusting as shiteaters, which if you think about it......................
    Well I got nothing on that. You have every right to hate whoever (whomever? I don't know) you want. I may not understand why you hate them and I think it's petty and childish, but it's your right.

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    1500 species is a pretty pretty small bit of animal life on this planet.
    Relatively small sample size considering there are millions of species, yes. Relatively large considering 1,500 is still 1,500.

Power Point Ranger

Relatively small sample size considering there are millions of species, yes. Relatively large considering 1,500 is still 1,500.
    I wonder if there are bipolar bears?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

1,500+ species practice homosexual tendencies, one of the most common being the dwarf chimpanzee. A cousin of us humans. So that one is debunked. (Using actual science, not opinion)
    Many species do many different objectionable actions:

Species participating in filial cannibalism

Mother monkeys that eat their young (since monkeys are so close to us, as you point out)

Other animals that kill their young: rats, mice, certain squirrels and hunting dogs, African lions, butterflies, baboons, langurs, gulls, kangaroos.

And lets talk about these species:

• Ants carry out wars and enslave their own
    • Male lions who want sex with a mother lion will kill her babies if they're "in the way"
    • Bottle-nosed dolphins will kill for fun

Now, should humans participate in the cannibalization of children or psychopathic behaviors because animal species do it?

Our job as humans is NOT to copy animal behavior, it is to use our brains to transcend it. Just because something occurs in the animal world does not mean it is a good or valuable thing, especially to the individual.

One could argue that cannibalizing one's own should work against evolution, but apparently it occurs in small enough doses that the entire species is not wiped out. Homosexuality seems to have the same kind of numerical spread: about 4% of humans are homosexual, and that is a generous estimate from Kinsey. Most recent studies bear this figure out, even though there is a political push to identify more. (The 10% figure that you hear is a political one. not a scientific one).

So your 4% of homosexuals are not going to have a huge effect on reproduction overall. However, just because it appears in trace amounts throughout the animal kingdom--like child killing/cannibalism--does not mean it is a correct action for a human or the correct way for a human to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I wonder if there are bipolar bears?
    I'm sure our government is spending millions to find out...

Power Point Ranger