Thread: For Lanie: Christian university expels lesbian student, demands scholarship repayment

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 87
  1. #41  
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    882
    I believe the study included homosexual activity. Humping is a sign of dominance. And I don't know who the homos are but I am not one of them. Just someone who doesn't hate them for bullshit reasons.

    As you may or may not be aware, most modern 'scientific' studies are usually agenda funded, e.g. global warming. The results of the study are taylored to fit the agenda of the group that is paying for the study. I'm sure that if one were to pursue the funding for animal homosexual activity one would find large buckets of homosexual agenda money. Personally, I reject the findings that animals routinely practice homosexual behavior.

    Why do you progs always project 'hate' and/or 'race' in every discussion? I can find many things disgusting without hating them.

    1. It's not about race. It's about one group of minorities being oppressed by another group simply out of fear and/or hatred with no actual cause. It is an example of this happening before.

    You're the one that tried to project race into a discussion about behavior. When you did that I naturally assumed that your were a libtard using the libtard playbook of debate: when you don't have a legitimate rebuttal, play the race card.


    2. I am not a progreessive, I am a libertarian-conservative.
    3. Atheists don't have bibles. If I had a book that I would consider to be the most influential for me, it would be The Road to Serdfom by F.A. Hayek


    progreessive = progressive?
    touche'

    I'm not buying your self proclaimed conservatism. It wouldn't surprise me if you admitted that you voted for 0bozo in '08.


    I assumed as much however you didn't further your cause any. And you're still in direct contradiction of the New Testament that you love so much with that lovely language. Tell me, do you just start shouting out obscenities to everyone who thinks differently than you? (Or in this case thinks at all)

    Once again you're guilty of projection which indicates an utter lack of thought. Think about that.........if you're able.



    The ACA is an absolutely terrible piece of legislation. So is the PATRIOT Act. Still passed. Facts should play a role in legislation. We should know things before we start assuming what they will achieve. Economists knew the ACA would destroy the healthcare field and that our taxes would balloon. It still happened.

    It appears that we have found a sliver of common ground.


    Well I got nothing on that. You have every right to hate whoever (whomever? I don't know) you want. I may not understand why you hate them and I think it's petty and childish, but it's your right.

    Once again you've projected hate. (I'm surprised you didn't try the race card again.) I find it pathetically hypocritical of you that you can embrace the notion that homosexuality is hardwired into an individuals genetic code and utterly reject the fact that disgust for certain behaviors is not hardwired into the genetic code of other individuals. I find homosexual behavior disgusting and I don't like it but that doesn't automatically translate into hate, as you progs always insist.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #42  
    Senior Member Zathras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    6,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I wonder if there are bipolar bears?
    Out of curiosity I googled Bipolar Bears....it's a band.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #43  
    Politically tired.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    It's not a myth. Homosexuality is a choice, just like abortion.
    Then what's up with all the people who pray to change, go to therapy to change, and even get married to "change," but can't seem to change?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #44  
    Politically tired.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,624
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    It sounds like the transcripts could be a fabrication on the part of the student. Or the school is just protecting themselves.



    It might of simply been the college her parents wanted her to attend, so that is where she ended up. Now that she is openly gay, it's time for her to move on to a new school.
    When you move on to a new school, you want the transcripts from the old. The only way she could be fabricating the transcript would be if she never attended at all.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #45  
    Politically tired.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,624
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Yes.

    Just like a female purposely applying to an all male military school knowing she be turned down.

    Or a pro choice pro birth control feminist applying at a Catholic university k.owing they didn't supply BC to students.

    This was done on purpose as well.

    Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    Women know that they're women before they apply to an all male military school. It's sort of a hard fact to deny.

    Not everybody who applies to a Catholic university realizes their convictions regarding birth control and abortion. However, you're right, they should know better than to expect it to be supplied for them.


    Gay is not something that everybody knows (or are you denying that it's a choice now?)

    Some people "know" when they're little kids. Some people don't realize it until puberty. Some people don't realize it until college. Some people don't realize it until years down the road. We're told by society that we must go with the opposite gender, and we assume that's what we want. Most gays want that to be true. Most of them want to not be gay.

    So no, this girl didn't necessarily know she was gay when she entered college.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #46  
    Politically tired.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    The main goal of all living creatures is procreation. Heterosexuality is natures way of continuing each species. Homosexuality is an evolutionary dead end. Nature may occasionally produce a mutation that prefers it's own sex but that would be a rare exception and since it would not reproduce, it should stay a rarity. Therefore, in the majority of cases, it must be a choice. Also, the lack of widespread homosexuality in the rest of the non-human animal kingdom is further evidence that faggotism is a choice in the human species.

    Now, for normally inclined folks, homosexuals are found to be disgusting because of their unnatural desires. Think of it as someone eating their own shit. I'm sure that if you walked up on someone eating their own shit that you would find that disgusting and quickly conclude that this was one sick mike foxtrot.

    However, one can almost envision a day when political correctness and progressism would boldly demand that all shiteaters be treated just like everybody else because eating shit is a natural desire in some people and that we must all come together and celebrate diversity. Progressives will be sure to include at least one shiteater at every dinner party and then stress over what to serve.

    The rest of us will continue to be disgusted but by then the shiteater agenda will be in full attack mode. School children will be taught that shit eating is normal. Shit eaters will be invited to the White House...........uh, hmmmmm, I ain't gonna go there..............

    Oh, and by the way, it's in the Bible, asshole.
    If somebody is elderly or infertile in any way, should they be getting married? You say the purpose is pro-creation as if anybody else needs to bow out. Do the elderly need to bow out? If not, why not? They can't have kids. The women can't anyway.

    Next, the amount of normal people must be declining because a lot of people are either accepting it or they don't give a shit. Don't give a shit. Why should I care about what people do behind closed doors? Just like co-habitation, remarriage, divorce, and other sins, I should surely pray for them. Outside of that, why should I care?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #47  
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post

    As you may or may not be aware, most modern 'scientific' studies are usually agenda funded, e.g. global warming. The results of the study are taylored to fit the agenda of the group that is paying for the study. I'm sure that if one were to pursue the funding for animal homosexual activity one would find large buckets of homosexual agenda money. Personally, I reject the findings that animals routinely practice homosexual behavior.
    On what grounds can you reject the findings other than you disagree with them? Do you work in the science community?


    Why do you progs always project 'hate' and/or 'race' in every discussion? I can find many things disgusting without hating them.
    Still not a progressive. I thought my stance on Obamacare helped explain that a little. Unless you think I am the only progressive in the country who disagrees with socialist healthcare...


    You're the one that tried to project race into a discussion about behavior. When you did that I naturally assumed that your were a libtard using the libtard playbook of debate: when you don't have a legitimate rebuttal, play the race card.
    I didn't play the race card, seeing as race has nothing to do with sexuality. I used a similar example of minorities being treated differently. They happened to be black. That's the sample I had so it's the one I used. You are the one complaining about race.


    progreessive = progressive?
    touche'
    Indeed


    I'm not buying your self proclaimed conservatism. It wouldn't surprise me if you admitted that you voted for 0bozo in '08.
    I'm not asking you to buy it. And I voted for McCain in 2008.


    It appears that we have found a sliver of common ground.
    Happens every once in a while. I'm sure we agree on more things than we disagree.


    Once again you've projected hate. (I'm surprised you didn't try the race card again.) I find it pathetically hypocritical of you that you can embrace the notion that homosexuality is hardwired into an individuals genetic code and utterly reject the fact that disgust for certain behaviors is not hardwired into the genetic code of other individuals. I find homosexual behavior disgusting and I don't like it but that doesn't automatically translate into hate, as you progs always insist.
    We can replace hate with tolerance/intolerance. But to say that people are born intolerant of others is a new concept to me. The Greeks aren't born intolerant of the Turks and vice-versa. They're taught to not tolerate one another. No one is born intolerant of homosexuality. It is taught. Hell I'm not even asking you to tolerate homosexuality. I'm just saying it's their business what they do in their bedroom, just like what you do is your business, not mine. So why should we care one way or another. In regards to this situation, she signed a contract. She broke a contract. There is a penalty to pay.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” – Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #48  
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Many species do many different objectionable actions:


    Now, should humans participate in the cannibalization of children or psychopathic behaviors because animal species do it?

    Our job as humans is NOT to copy animal behavior, it is to use our brains to transcend it. Just because something occurs in the animal world does not mean it is a good or valuable thing, especially to the individual.

    I woul say no we shouldn't participate in cannibalism. And I am in total agreement with that last sentence. Just because a different species does it doesn't mean it's ok for humans. We are a higher order. Which is why we aren't cannibals and we don't kill our kids or someone else's kids for sex. Homosexuality isn't violent, whereas your examples are. Humans are more than capable of war, we've been in a perpetual state of war for far too long. Some good, some wrong but war nonetheless. To imply that because other species also partake in these actions that humans don't doesn't negate the fact that homosexuality is, at the end of the day, not a big problem to the human race. We are still reproducing. As I type this there are millions of teenage boys running around their towns trying to get some summer action from the ladies. As a species, I think we will be just fine. Even with the homosexuals.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” – Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #49  
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Then what's up with all the people who pray to change, go to therapy to change, and even get married to "change," but can't seem to change?
    Obviously they're not trying hard enough or they're being disingenuous about their attempts to change their perverted ways.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #50  
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    If somebody is elderly or infertile in any way, should they be getting married? You say the purpose is pro-creation as if anybody else needs to bow out. Do the elderly need to bow out? If not, why not? They can't have kids. The women can't anyway.

    Next, the amount of normal people must be declining because a lot of people are either accepting it or they don't give a shit. Don't give a shit. Why should I care about what people do behind closed doors? Just like co-habitation, remarriage, divorce, and other sins, I should surely pray for them. Outside of that, why should I care?
    A) The elderly have accomplished their biological duty to reproduce in the prime of life. Are you ignorant of biological cycles? Born, mature, reproduce, get old, die. The time line and the length of time for each phase is irrelevant.

    B) I agree. Those of us that adhere to traditional values are in decline. The left, which includes most of the media, seem to be salivating for a complete and total meltdown of morality. People like me have become the whipping dogs because we will not compomise our convictions when in fact we are the last threads of what is holding our societal fabric together. Just a few more years of spiralling morality, apathy and economy coupled with exponentially increasing government control and the left wings communist utopia will be a stark reality. I'm sure that you and your comrades will be dancing jigs in the streets while your new communist masters issue the orders for the extermination of 'undesirables'.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •