Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm bumping this because Ayers has now publicly admitted, without trying to make a joke about it, his authorship of Dreams of My Father. This occurred yesterday. He was complaining about not getting anything for writing it. You can view the video here: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...te_dreams.html
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Any time I hear his name all I can think about is how this sonofbitch should be locked up 'till he croaks. Instead, the lofty, detached and clueless university elites with their PC-paralyzed brains have him in a cushy professorship.

However, I do mean the above in the most sensitive way.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    Any time I hear his name all I can think about is how this sonofbitch should be locked up 'till he croaks. Instead, the lofty, detached and clueless university elites with their PC-paralyzed brains have him in a cushy professorship.

However, I do mean the above in the most sensitive way.
    I applaud your senstitivity.

Ayers was a spoiled, hysterical brat who saw murder as a fun way to ditch classes, pump himself up and express his moral superiority to the rest of us, who refrained from violent confrontations with our parents and their generation. His acquittal was a mistake, but his presence in academia is an indictment of our national character.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!