Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, doesn't have many friends in Washington these days and he says he doesn't need 'em.

And he made it clear that he thinks his Republican colleagues in the Senate are responsible for sabotaging his effort to tie funding for the government to an effort to defund or delay the health care law.

"I will say that the reason this deal, the lousy deal was reached last night, is because, unfortunately, Senate Republicans made the choice not to support House Republicans," Cruz told ABC News. "I wish Senate Republicans had united, I tried to do everything I could to urge Senate Republicans to come together and stand with House Republicans."
    Cruz would make a good first president for a new republic, one that would prosper wildly because of conservative values and adhering to founding principles.

Don't think of it as quitting, think of it as a new beginning.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    SLW and I are seriously thinking of changing to Independents.

We have both had it with these weakling Republicans and I bet there
    are a LOT of us out there. The Libtards are on a roll and they know it.

If they get the Latinos in this country all legal, just who the fuck do you
    think they are going to vote for??? I like Rubio but his immigration plans
    sound "nice" but they will never get passed. I'm done with "pie in the sky" BS.

Neither one of us is big on sending $$$ to political groups but we got a
    call from the Tea Party last night and they got a donation.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I switched to Independant after I heard Bushs little lecture on "compassionate conservatism". Compassionate - what??? Is he inferring what I think he's inferring? I am no Einstein but after that, I was DEFINITELY in the camp that thought Bush was an idiot. And if it was Roves idea, then they are both idiots. Now the Bush and McCain advisors run the whole show.

I like to give everybody at least 3 undeniable and distinct strikes. That was the 'third strike' for me. Its been so long I cant remember what the first 2 strikes were. Maybe it will come to me after a bit... I still get pissed when I think about it.

The "system" is broke. And I think the way to fix it is from outside Washington. Like Cruz tried to do. He stood for 'we the people'. Washington, both partys and the media stood shoulder to shoulder against him (and us) and a handful of other tea party candidates that we sent there in the mid-terms. We need to throw the other parasites out and send more tea partiers to Washington. You cant turn a ship this size around on a dime. It takes a little time. Doesnt mean it cant be done though.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.