1. #1 Chelsea Clinton Laments: My Great Grandmother Did Not Have Access to Planned Parentho 
    Chelsea Clinton Laments: My Great Grandmother Did Not Have Access to Planned Parenthood

by Rebecca Oas, Ph.D. | New York, NY | LifeNews.com | 6/20/13 4:22 PM

New York, NY (CFAM) — From the stage at the recent Women Deliver conference, former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s daughter Chelsea revealed that her much-admired maternal grandmother was the child of unwed teenage parents who “did not have access to services that are so crucial that Planned Parenthood helps provide.”

Chelsea’s grandmother was born of an unintended pregnancy. And new research shows that her family is not alone in treasuring a person who – if Planned Parenthood had been successful – would not have been born.
    “Every child a wanted child” is the rallying cry of family planning organizations that promote abortion as a way to achieve that goal. The New York Times Magazine recently described a study of women who were turned away from abortion clinics because their pregnancies were too far along. Researchers found that in the vast majority of cases – 95% – the mothers bonded with their babies. A significant percentage later denied having ever sought an abortion, despite the fact they were included in the study on that basis
    ReadMore>http://www.lifenews.com/2013/06/20/c...ed-parenthood/

Chelsea, we all lament that your great grandmother didn't have planned parenthood.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Chelsea, we all lament that your great grandmother didn't have planned parenthood.
    Is Chelsea's complaint that her grandmother was born? Or that, as a result of that, Chelsea, herself, was born? If so, that's the most remarkable example of self-loathing that I've seen from a Democrat.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I wish hillary's mother had gotten an abortion.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Just think of all the future Bill Clintons that are coming into the world when a woman doesn't abort.

You can be a wanted child without being a planned child.

Pretty sure Planned Parenthood wasn't around back then.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Pretty sure Planned Parenthood wasn't around back then.

They didn't have the Pill, either, or I would probably have had two less uncles, due to my grandma being Rh- and grandpa being Rh+.

Condoms have been available for a long time, though.