1. #1 Police: Man Rips Off Penis During Drug-Fueled Craze 
    YPSILANTI, Mich. (WWJ) – An Ohio man remains hospitalized after injuring himself in a drug-fueled craze.

Washtenaw County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a burglar alarm at Ypsilanti Middle School late one night last week and found the 41-year-old man naked, screaming and bleeding from his groin.

The man had ripped off parts of his own genitals and had lost enough blood to make it a life threatening situation. The man, along with the parts he tore off were transferred to an area hospital.

The man later told police that he had taken mushrooms while visiting friends at a house nearby.
    Read More>http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/06/...-fueled-craze/
    I'm thinking he was showing signs of being upset about something.

The man later told police that he had taken mushrooms
    I think all he has left is a button mushroom.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Yep, we should legalize them all.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    YPSILANTI, Mich. (WWJ) – An Ohio man remains hospitalized after injuring himself in a drug-fueled craze.

Washtenaw County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a burglar alarm at Ypsilanti Middle School late one night last week and found the 41-year-old man naked, screaming and bleeding from his groin.

The man had ripped off parts of his own genitals and had lost enough blood to make it a life threatening situation. The man, along with the parts he tore off were transferred to an area hospital.

The man later told police that he had taken mushrooms while visiting friends at a house nearby.
    Read More>http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/06/...-fueled-craze/
    I'm thinking he was showing signs of being upset about something.

I think all he has left is a button mushroom.

In 40 years of observing people on magic mushrooms, I have never known anyone to do anything like that. Usually it's Angel Duthst that leads to horror stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    In 40 years of observing people on magic mushrooms, I have never known anyone to do anything like that. Usually it's Angel Duthst that leads to horror stories.

He may have had other mental health issues going on than just the effects of magic mushrooms. Or he may have taken way too many of them over a short period of time.

If someone has undiagnosed mental health issues, or has borderline personality disorder, using hallucinogens can be very dangerous, much more than it would be for the average one-time experimenter.

Usually, it is PCP or LSD that brings on the weirdness like this, as they are stronger drugs than mushrooms are. But if someone ate a whole lot of mushrooms, maybe even combined them with other drugs, like cocaine or uppers, it could get really crazy fast. Not weed, though, it's pretty much a given that if someone is taking hallucinogens, they are probably also smoking weed at the same time.

Talk about going off half-cocked.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

I had hoped, when I read the headline, that he'd stolen a penis, rather than literally ripped off his own, although I'm not sure that it would have made the situation any less bizarre.

On the plus side, he can now claim to be transgendered and get all kinds of benefits for it.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Yep, we should legalize them all.
    I totally agree.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I had hoped, when I read the headline, that he'd stolen a penis, rather than literally ripped off his own, although I'm not sure that it would have made the situation any less bizarre.

On the plus side, he can now claim to be transgendered and get all kinds of benefits for it.

Once he gets out of the mental hospital, that is. Thankfully, we still consider it to be a violation of the Baker Act for one to cut off his own penis. We probably always will, because otherwise, doctors would lose out on all that money they get for doing sex change operations.

The Baker Act is the law that allows for involuntary mental health hospitalization in situations where the individual is a risk to himself or the community.