Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Rock, that is so mean. Fat people are people too, darn it!
    She may be more than one people, it isn't just fat with this one, it has no software no processor and no memory. This is just a large bag of yapping meat and fat!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Fuck that. I get tired of some minorities trying to bully the community into giving them their way. I've been hearing about people being afraid of death threats if they serve on the jury. This is ridiculous.

I also read that while Martin's family is allowed into the court room, Zimmerman's is not. We can have the media in there, but not the defendant's family?
    Because by FL law Zimmermans family can be called as witnesses
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Rock, that is so mean. Fat people are people too, darn it!
    If this large stupid person is what the future is going to look like, I will start weeping for them now :(
    Last edited by Bailey; 06-29-2013 at 05:20 PM.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I've recently learned three things from this case:

1) "Creepy-ass Cracka" is NOT racist.
    2) George Zimmerman is a "nigga".
    3) Ebonics is being taught in our schools.
    And reading cursive is not taught in our schools.

Fuck that. I get tired of some minorities trying to bully the community into giving them their way. I've been hearing about people being afraid of death threats if they serve on the jury. This is ridiculous.

I also read that while Martin's family is allowed into the court room, Zimmerman's is not. We can have the media in there, but not the defendant's family?
    One more outburst like that, young lady, and they will revoke your ACLU card.

The prosecution's case is falling apart. One witness has signed pro-Trayvon petitions online, denied it under oath and then had her signature pointed out to her in front of the jury. Her credibility is gone. Trayvon's girlfriend was a semi-literate ghetto girl who wouldn't have been dating an innocent kid, but would have been right at home with a wannabe thug. Zimmerman's injuries on the night of the incident have been documented and corroborated by the ME. Unless the jury is made up of Sharpton afficionados, New Black Panther Party members or Piers Morgan-type media drones (a jury of his Piers?), then the defense is going to win this in a walk.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

The sad part about this is that after he is acquitted, they'll take him to civil court, and they'll win. If he had claimed the SYT statute, he would be immune to civil actions, but he didn't, he's just claiming self defense, so in Florida they'll be able to take him to court, and he's admitted to having killed Trayvon, so he'll get taken to the cleaners.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    She may be more than one people, it isn't just fat with this one, it has no software no processor and no memory. This is just a large bag of yapping meat and fat!
    Seriously, you all are so mean toward fat people here. They're people too. They have feelings. If we were in person, I've shove a hamburger full of hormones down your throat.

I couldn't think of anything better than a hamburger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Because by FL law Zimmermans family can be called as witnesses
    I would have thought that wouldn't make a difference as to whether you could be in the court room or not. I thought that in all court cases, only the spouse was immune from having to testify.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    And reading cursive is not taught in our schools.

One more outburst like that, young lady, and they will revoke your ACLU card.

The prosecution's case is falling apart. One witness has signed pro-Trayvon petitions online, denied it under oath and then had her signature pointed out to her in front of the jury. Her credibility is gone. Trayvon's girlfriend was a semi-literate ghetto girl who wouldn't have been dating an innocent kid, but would have been right at home with a wannabe thug. Zimmerman's injuries on the night of the incident have been documented and corroborated by the ME. Unless the jury is made up of Sharpton afficionados, New Black Panther Party members or Piers Morgan-type media drones (a jury of his Piers?), then the defense is going to win this in a walk.

I don't have an ACLU card. The progressive in me wants more government involvement in stuff like NAMBLA.

I just hope that when he's found not guilty, that there aren't going to be riots.

I just hope that when he's found not guilty, that there aren't going to be riots.
    I heard them say that if Zimmerman walks they will kill whitey, of course this is not a hate crime and they are not racist and won't be killing whitey because they don't like the color of his skin, nothing personal.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

What bothers me (and there are many things bothering me with this case) is the star witness inability to comprehend that calling "creepy ass whitey" isn't a racial slur. I guess white people can be targeted and called anything. Ask Paula Deen how that works in reverse.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I heard them say that if Zimmerman walks they will kill whitey, of course this is not a hate crime and they are not racist and won't be killing whitey because they don't like the color of his skin, nothing personal.
    Well, when creepy ass cracka isn't a racial slur...
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    The sad part about this is that after he is acquitted, they'll take him to civil court, and they'll win. If he had claimed the SYT statute, he would be immune to civil actions, but he didn't, he's just claiming self defense, so in Florida they'll be able to take him to court, and he's admitted to having killed Trayvon, so he'll get taken to the cleaners.
    If he's acquitted, then the case against him in a civil suit is a lot harder to prove, as a successful self defense case would protect him against a wrongful death suit. OJ got nailed in the wrongful death suit because he denied having killed Ron and Nicole, but the same evidence that would have proved that he'd killed them in the criminal case if the jury hadn't been, well, idiots, was more than enough to prove that he'd caused a wrongful death. If, OTOH, OJ had claimed tht it was a justifiable homicide and won the case (and given the stupidity of the jury, that's not so far-fetched), he'd have been safe from a civil suit, because the criminal case would have ruled that the deaths weren't wrongful. Far more likely in Zimmerman's case is a federal prosecution on civil rights charges (they'll attempt to argue that Trayvon had a Constitutional right to beat a creepy-ass cracka's head against the pavement), which Holder will vigorously prosecute with all of the resources that he didn't expend on prosecuting the New Black Panthers, the IRS leadership or any of Obama's other cronies.

Seriously, you all are so mean toward fat people here. They're people too. They have feelings. If we were in person, I've shove a hamburger full of hormones down your throat.

I couldn't think of anything better than a hamburger.
    I prefer Five Guys burgers. Any time that you feel the need.

I would have thought that wouldn't make a difference as to whether you could be in the court room or not. I thought that in all court cases, only the spouse was immune from having to testify.
    Yes, but if they are called to testify, their testimony can be tainted by observing the proceedings.

I don't have an ACLU card. The progressive in me wants more government involvement in stuff like NAMBLA.
    Oh, the Progressives will get to NAMBLA. They've only just found a way to mandate state sanction of gay marriage. Next up will be polygamy, and then it's only a matter of time before some Ninth Circus judge finds a "right" to pedophilia. After all, it's just sex, right?

Of course there are. The LA Riots established the precedent of riots as legitimate discourse. Think of it as "Occupy Cracka."

The NPP will go on a rampage, secure in the knowledge that nothing that they do will result in federal prosecution.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!