Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    SANFORD, Fla--After more than 15 hours of deliberating, the six-woman jury in the trial of neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman has reached a verdict.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Suck it DUmmies...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Watch for the riots to start in 3, 2, 1 .... The liberals who tried to say this was a case of race or flipping out right now ... They will have to put him in protective isolation.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Watch for the riots to start in 3, 2, 1 .... The liberals who tried to say this was a case of race or flipping out right now ... They will have to put him in protective isolation.
    Give him back his gun!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Give him back his gun!
    His brass too if he reloads.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Turn on PMSNBC.

They all look to be in tears. Some can't even talk.
    Rest In Peace America

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Suck it DUmmies...
    Give him back his gun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    His brass too if he reloads.
    Okay, it's one thing to be gratified that the jury got it right in spite of the pressures placed on them by the racial grievance mongers, but let's keep in mind that the Martin family suffered a horrible loss and it's unseemly to rub salt in the wound. The left is going to go berserk over this, and we should document their reactions for when they deny that they incited violence, but let's take the high road and not go overboard on this. Justice was served, but this was still a tragedy.

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Okay, it's one thing to be gratified that the jury got it right in spite of the pressures placed on them by the racial grievance mongers, but let's keep in mind that the Martin family suffered a horrible loss and it's unseemly to rub salt in the wound. The left is going to go berserk over this, and we should document their reactions for when they deny that they incited violence, but let's take the high road and not go overboard on this. Justice was served, but this was still a tragedy.

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    I like what O'Mera said when he said that this was a tragedy that didn't end up like a travesty.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

9. #109 Zimmerman Trial: How to Make it Easy for People to Say, ‘You’re an Innocent Child’ 
    Zimmerman Trial: How to Make it Easy for People to Say, ‘You’re an Innocent Child’ When in Reality…

If you’re in your late teens and you get shot after assaulting a neighborhood-watch supervisor, and you want someone else to get blamed for your behavior, here are thirteen tips to make you look like an “innocent child” that loves Skittles, doing math and riding horses versus a gangbanger-in-waiting.

1. Don’t have pictures on social media, or on your cell phone, of you holding guns like a gangsta. If you do take pictures with firearms, make certain the weapon is held properly, away from the camera, with your finger off the trigger and it does not give off the I'm-a-criminal-in-training vibe. Just a thought.

2. Don't have multiple pictures of you inhaling weed floating around on either social media or in your cell phone where the police can retrieve them and use them against you. This, too, hampers the "innocent child" motif.

3. Also, when you do flip off the camera, go with the one-hand F-you, rather than the double finger fongool. The double-finger F-you is too over the top. One F-you should suffice as it’ll show that you are a gentleman that has restraint and are an innocent soul, almost … child like.

Indeed, the one-finger F-you can easily be explained as innocuous, childhood banter between chums. For example, “Hi, do you want to play? No? Okay, F-you. Have a good day, talk to you later”. See?

The double F-you is harder to explain away as it gives more of an “F-off and die”, adultish message via the two foul hand gestures which definitely are not childlike. Just pray about it and see what Jesus says.

4. Don’t call a neighborhood-watch volunteer a “creepy-ass cracker” just before you assault him. If you do call someone this racist term, make certain you do not say it to your friend who’s going to rat you out during a future cross examination in court.

5. While we’re on the topic of friends, be careful to establish credible friendships with young men and young women who don’t talk smack in court to lawyers, appear horrid on television, who can read cursive and they’re not … uh … um … inconsistent in their testimony.

6. Try to limit how many times you say, “motherf’er” on Twitter as it looks un-childlike when it’s thrust into the court of public opinion.

7. Also, don’t say the N-word all the time in your tweets. It’s considered rude and it could cost you a future cooking show, especially if you’re a white devil. See link above for examples.

8. Speaking of Twitter, don’t choose a handle like “NO_LIMIT_NIGGA” as it makes it difficult for the state’s attorneys in their prosecution, and for the media, to pawn you off as a mere lad that likes multi-colored, fruit flavored confectionaries and artificially flavored and sweetened canned teas.

9. Forgive me for harping on social media etiquette, but I would also not say you, “wanna experience a white girl”, or mention that a particular young girl is adept at fellatio. I would just stay away from all tweeting about fornication and violence.

10. While at school, try not to get suspended for spray painting the children’s lockers with “WTF”, especially if you have in your current possession stuff like twelve articles of stolen women’s jewelry and a big-ass screw driver used for breaking into homes.

11. Regarding cellular telephonic decorum, don’t take pictures of pot plants, illegal guns or talk about buying illicit .22 or .380 caliber handguns from your youthful mates. This, too, makes it hard for future defenders to explain away

12. While we’re on the topic of school, try not to bring your weed and weed pipe to school. If you do need to bring your hooch to school for your frequent panic attacks, or just to take the edge off the difficulties of the de rigueur of public education, try to conceal it better so you don’t get caught.

13. Also, as you go through your teens, you might want to think about not getting tattooed too much. In addition, I would forego the gold-capped teeth and get porcelain veneers if you are truly in need of cosmetic dental work.

Anyway, I hope this helps you should you ever end up in a predicament because of your poor choices and you’d like to have it blamed on others rather than you. Y’know, the media and race baiters can work miracles but the more you hide/alter your current, aberrant behaviors, the easier it will be to blame innocent people.

Give him back his gun!
    Done!

Via ABC News:
    George Zimmerman will get his gun back now that he has been cleared of murder and his lawyer said today that Zimmerman needs the weapon “even more” than before.
    Rest In Peace America