Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    After seeing Bessie the cow A.K.A. Trayvons girlfriend I think Zimmerman did him a favor, that could give you nightmares.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    After seeing Bessie the cow A.K.A. Trayvons girlfriend I think Zimmerman did him a favor, that could give you nightmares.
    If that was the prosecutions star witness, if Zimmerman doesn't walk then this really is a kangaroo court. Sort of reminds me of The Dark Knight Returns and Crane's court. It's just a sentencing hearing, no due process.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    If that was the prosecutions star witness, if Zimmerman doesn't walk then this really is a kangaroo court. Sort of reminds me of The Dark Knight Returns and Crane's court. It's just a sentencing hearing, no due process.
    Normally a person would have a girlfriend to fill some need, loneliness and need for companionship, intelligent conversation, physical attraction and sex. I cannot possibly see how this woman could have fulfilled any of these needs, why would someone subject themselves to that, are drugs that strong today, could someones self esteem actually drop that low?

Maybe this was plain and simple a mercy killing.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

4. #14 Anyone keeping an ear to the Zimmerman trial? 

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Normally a person would have a girlfriend to fill some need, loneliness and need for companionship, intelligent conversation, physical attraction and sex. I cannot possibly see how this woman could have fulfilled any of these needs, why would someone subject themselves to that, are drugs that strong today, could someones self esteem actually drop that low?

Maybe this was plain and simple a mercy killing.
    She doesn't look like the girlfriend of a "little boy". Having her on sort of blows that little kid crap they're spreading around.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Power CUer
    No; I don't want to pay any more attention to this one than I did to the OJ trial. When cable TV grabs a case and Nancy Grace/Piers Morgan/Whoevers it to death, I'm out.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

If you go to DU they say the opposite, wonder how its actually going?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I've only been following it to the degree that it is covered on the news.

Personally, I think the prosecution knows that the alleged girlfriend is a problem witness and that is why they are getting her testimony and cross examination over with early in the trial, so that it is not the freshest testimony in the minds of the jurors when the trial is over and deliberations begin. Then again, the prosecution was stupid to charge 2nd degree murder in this case.

Fabulous Poster
    Trayvon girlfriend started to fall asleep on the stand. I wonder if they drug test witnesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Trayvon girlfriend started to fall asleep on the stand. I wonder if they drug test witnesses.
    Considering she recently deleted something like 100 tweets about using drugs, and drinking under age (to include drinking and driving), it might now be a bad idea.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.