Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Considering she recently deleted something like 100 tweets about using drugs, and drinking under age (to include drinking and driving), it might now be a bad idea.
    You'd think the defence would have been watching her tweets and copying them.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    You'd think the defence would have been watching her tweets and copying them.
    To what purpose? They couldn't use it against her, her drinking and smoking pot has no bearing on the case. The only way I could see it tie in is if she'd done it with Trayvon, but since they can't look into his past...

There was plenty of media out there though that did get a copy of all of those tweets before she deleted them. There is a link on Drudge I believe.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    To what purpose? They couldn't use it against her, her drinking and smoking pot has no bearing on the case. The only way I could see it tie in is if she'd done it with Trayvon, but since they can't look into his past...

There was plenty of media out there though that did get a copy of all of those tweets before she deleted them. There is a link on Drudge I believe.

The defense can use those tweets or postings to prove that she is an unreliable witness, although it sounds like her testimony alone has done that.

I've recently learned three things from this case:

1) "Creepy-ass Cracka" is NOT racist.
    2) George Zimmerman is a "nigga".
    3) Ebonics is being taught in our schools.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

I weep for our country when I see ghetto people like her be all up running this shit. I hope I am dead before people like her are running things I really do.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I weep for our country when I see ghetto people like her be all up running this shit. I hope I am dead before people like her are running things I really do.
    People like her have no capacity to run anything but they are easy to be manipulated by those who want to keep or gain power. A good argument against a pure form of democracy.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

Imagine had the roles been reversed. Zimmerman was black and Martin mixed Hispanic but is said is white and the same testimony is given but this time, Martin is telling Precious that he's being followed by a "creepy ass n*****". Suddenly, he doesn't seem like such a victim now does he. Funny how that's twisted because so far, from what we know, only Trayvon was using racial epithets.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Only heard it...but today's testimony gave us the fact that Martin was on top of Zimmerman, lumping him up, during the fight? Zimmerman was screaming for help? Is the prosecution using defense witnesses? Why is Zimmerman even on trial?

/rhetorical
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    This is all a kangaroo court. There is no way this man is going to be no guilty and the reason being, if he's not guilty, you know there will be riots and the city does not want that.
    Fuck that. I get tired of some minorities trying to bully the community into giving them their way. I've been hearing about people being afraid of death threats if they serve on the jury. This is ridiculous.

I also read that while Martin's family is allowed into the court room, Zimmerman's is not. We can have the media in there, but not the defendant's family?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    After seeing Bessie the cow A.K.A. Trayvons girlfriend I think Zimmerman did him a favor, that could give you nightmares.
    Rock, that is so mean. Fat people are people too, darn it!