Thread: Zimmerman trial thread

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Neighbor testifies Trayvon Martin was straddling Zimmerman moments before fatal gunshot

(CBS) A former neighbor of George Zimmerman testified he saw two men in a "tussle" outside his home the night of Feb. 26, 2012, and said he now believes the person on top in the altercation - which would moments later turn fatal - was Trayvon Martin.

In key testimony, he also said he believes George Zimmerman was the person yelling for help. >>>

John Good testified he saw a man in dark clothing on top of a man who was wearing red or light-colored clothing with lighter skin. Zimmerman, 29, was wearing a red jacket the night of the altercation, and Martin was wearing a dark hoodie. However, Good testified that he didn't see the person on top smashing the other person's head into the sidewalk, as Zimmerman claims Martin did before he fatally shot the teen. >>>

The altercation seemed to escalate, according to Good. The struggle moved to the cement pathway, and he said the person in dark clothing straddled the other man in "mixed martial arts position" he later described to police as a "ground and pound." He said he saw "arm movements going downward," though he couldn't be certain the person on top was striking the person on the bottom.

"The person you now know to be Trayvon Martin was on top, correct?" asked defense attorney Mark O'Mara. "He was the one raining blows down on George Zimmerman, correct?"

"That's what it looked like," Good answered.

More@CBSNews

Who would have guessed? /s
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

I just heard that the prosecution just showed the world Zimmermans SSN and Drivers License...

Anyone watching who caught that?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Prosecution Witness Admits Media's Young Trayvon Photos Deceived Her

In the George Zimmerman trial on Wednesday, witness Jeannee Manalo testified that she heard “howling” sounds in her living room. Later, she said, she heard cries for help and a struggle, presumably between Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin. She saw two people on the ground, she explained, but didn’t know who was on top. She then testified that she thought based on body size that Zimmerman was on top.

On cross-examination, however, she revealed that she based her estimate of body size on media photos which showed Martin as a 12-year-old. In reality, Martin was 17 years old, and in the incident report was listed as 6 feet tall and 160 lbs., as opposed to Zimmerman, who was listed at 5’9”. Manalo admitted that she didn’t know “who’s bigger now.”

Breitbart.com

Ignorance and perversion have another new name: The American News media.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

The whole trial has been a joke. If George Zimmerman doesn't walk I will have lost all faith in our justice system.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    The whole trial has been a joke. If George Zimmerman doesn't walk I will have lost all faith in our justice system.
    I hear the jury can convict him on manslaughter instead of 2nd degree murder, watch that happen.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I hear the jury can convict him on manslaughter instead of 2nd degree murder, watch that happen.
    And it will still be wrong. This will be the 2nd trial in my lifetime where the media already pre-determined the outcome thanks to their fanning the race flames. The OJ trial being the first.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    And it will still be wrong. This will be the 2nd trial in my lifetime where the media already pre-determined the outcome thanks to their fanning the race flames. The OJ trial being the first.
    I think your blowing that a bit out of proportion. I've heard almost no talk of race issues since the initial outburst a year ago. Even the Martin families lawyer was trying to downplay that recently. This would probably be the furthest thing from the mind of the jurors, especially since they're not being bombarded by the media right now.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I think your blowing that a bit out of proportion. I've heard almost no talk of race issues since the initial outburst a year ago. Even the Martin families lawyer was trying to downplay that recently. This would probably be the furthest thing from the mind of the jurors, especially since they're not being bombarded by the media right now.
    All of the talk I'm hearing in my circles has been nothing but race but we'll see.

Twitter users threaten to murder George Zimmerman if he's acquitted

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.c...#ixzz2Xvzd2wIF
    Follow us: @wtcommunities on Twitter

They are still at it but there is less publicity.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Most people on active posts know better than to talk about a volatile racial issue, so you won't hear much about it. In addition, the media has backed off of the story because they know that the case is falling apart, and they have lost enough credibility on it. Zimmerman's race was an issue when he was thought to be white, but when it came out that he was Latino, that became a problem, which the media couldn't address without negative fallout. The white-Hispanic meme drew too much ridicule for them to continue it, and acknowledging that there are racial tensions between two key Progressive constituencies is bad politics. Better to let that go by the wayside. That's not to say that the MSNBC crowd won't go berserk if the Zimmerman is acquitted, but you have to remember that it's not just the racial issue that drives this. Zimmerman represents a number of things that the left hates. He had a concealed carry permit, had been active in policing his neighborhood and was accused of having acted under the Stand Your Ground law, which also offended them. The left would love to see Zimmerman convicted, but they've gone out on a limb, and they know it.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!