Thread: 25 bike cops catch pair having sex in park

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 25 bike cops catch pair having sex in park 
    POSTED: Wednesday, June 26, 2013, 12:07 PM Stephanie Farr
    These cops needed this image burned into their minds like a fish needs a bicycle. A pack of 25 police officers who were participating in an Upper Darby bicycle school for cops were shocked when they rode up on a man and woman having sex on a bench near the baseball diamond at Naylor's Run Park yesterday afternoon, said Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood. "Imagine being arrested by 25 cops," Chitwood said."They were as shocked as the police were." Once a year, the Upper Darby Police Department conducts a bicycle training school for officers from other departments and this year the class of 25 included cops from Haverford, Narberth, Clifton Heights and various other departments. Officers do classroom work the first day of the five-day school, which certifies the officers to operate a bicycle on police patrol, but the remaining four days are spent out on the streets of Upper Darby on their bicycles, Chitwood said. "When you see 25 police officers biking through, it's kind of impressive," he said. Around 4 p.m. yesterday, the bicycle cops were finishing up their daily ride in Naylor's Run Park. They had passed by the kids on swings and the people on the tennis courts and then they rode up to the baseball diamond, where they were startled by a man and woman who were participating in a different kind of aerobic activity, Chitwood said.
    Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/d...B8lZ2Y45VZh.99
    Mercy!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

You're not kidding. That's an image that would put me off sex for the rest of my life.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

They look like crack addicts. Blek!

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Cute couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

You're not kidding. That's an image that would put me off sex for the rest of my life.
    This is what I don't understand, you have a positive scale of 1-10 for desirable woman and then there is the negative scale, she is a minus 3 on the anti-sex scale. it would be like "sex no thank you, what is sex? I think I'll be going home now, I have to clean the bathroom".
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    This is what I don't understand, you have a positive scale of 1-10 for desirable woman and then there is the negative scale, she is a minus 3 on the anti-sex scale. it would be like "sex no thank you, what is sex? I think I'll be going home now, I have to clean the bathroom".
    You forget those with darker hue's don't care what a white woman looks like, to them they can't deny their sexual urges.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    You forget those with darker hue's don't care what a white woman looks like, to them they can't deny their sexual urges.
    What about her could possibly prompt anything but an urge to run and not look back?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    What about her could possibly prompt anything but an urge to run and not look back?
    Da brothers love dem some big booty. I see it all the time. lol
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

It isn't just the size of this one, it reminds me of Men in Black when the alien pealed the skin off the guy and wore it like a suit, her face looks like it wore out several bodies.

Something for which I am very thankful!