Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Da brothers love dem some big booty. I see it all the time. lol
    With that face, her booty has to be an improvement. I just hope that she knows how to walk backwards.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    With that face, her booty has to be an improvement. I just hope that she knows how to walk backwards.
    When it comes to "some men" of dark hue the face doesn't matter. Its all about screwing the white women.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    When it comes to "some men" of dark hue the face doesn't matter. Its all about screwing the white women.
    Any guy who would do her would be incapable of seeing her skin color. I blame the guy's seeing eye dog for not warning him off.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Any guy who would do her would be incapable of seeing her skin color. I blame the guy's seeing eye dog for not warning him off.
    She may be the seeing eye dog.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •