Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    From a Facebook post, I deleted the contact info:

I know that this is asking a lot, but I've got a serious crisis on my hands, here...Does anyone have a horse trailer or large animal trailer that could be used tonight??? The fires we have all seen blazing on the westward mountains is spreading and it's heading right for the animal rescue I work for. It's up at Cold Creek (about 45 miles outside Vegas) and we are having to evacuate HUNDREDS of animals. We have 3 sheep and 2 little lambs, 2 goats, and 2 pigs with a baby pig that need transport if the fire gets any closer. If you or anyone you know has a trailer that we could use just for the night to save the animals lives I would be so grateful. We can also give you a tax write off for any costs or for gas or anything. Sorry, I'm just so desperate right now."

Fire is growing. There are a lot of nice homes up in the mountain area where the temperatures are cooler and there is also a nice ski resort.

This morning's news says that the fire has grown to 14000 acres and they are bringing in a second DC 10 tanker to help dump water. The fire is inching it's way towards the Northern part of Las Vegas where there are many new homes. In fact there is a poster on CC that lives in that area. The smoke is really causing people problems as well.

http://www.mynews3.com/content/news/...q3H2qW5Tg.cspx

I know no one cared that my back yard was on fire but Harry Reid knows what caused it.

Reid blames climate change for Nevada fires, seeks funding for prevention

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...#ixzz2ZTTw3bWf