1. #1 Texas women: time to go Lysistrata on RWNJ's who vote against your interests 
    link

Star Member meow2u3 (14,109 posts)

Texas women: time to go Lysistrata on RWNJ's who vote against your interests
    "A sex strike, sometimes called a sex boycott, is a strike, a method of non-violent resistance in which one or multiple persons refrain from sex with their partner(s) to achieve certain goals. It is a form of temporary sexual abstinence. Sex strikes have been used to protest many issues, from water resources to employment equity." (Wikipedia)

In Kenya, when violence broke out after political elections a few years back, the women in Kenya stopped having sex with the men until the violence ended. Guess what? The men quit fighting one another. We've all been there, attracted to that man who does not mean well for us. We sure would not want our daughters dating or married to these kinds of guys who think they should decide what is best for women. How perfectly patriarchal, these Texas men trying to not hear what women want have shown themselves to be, but how incredibly out of touch with today's reality. Women of Texas, it's going to be a long hot summer -- make sure the men who do not deeply respect and support women feel it.

As a native Texan, and someone who has survived 100-plus-degree temperatures for many summers, I can tell you, this summer in Texas is surely going to be hotter than usual. Sultry, sweaty summers can be made much nicer when good old-fashioned sex is part of the picture. But women, take heed: Don't give in if your man, boyfriend, husband, toyboy is not voting for your best interests, your reproductive health -- do not sleep with that man! I don't care how cute or charming he is! I don't care if he is your husband of many years. Resist! Go swimming! Meditate!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/vivian...b_3527188.html
    Well that's one way to lower the abortion rate. Abstinence always works. Looks like the leftists agree.

Now to find a "cure" for the liberals who are married to another who thinks nothing of killing a baby just because it's lovely to have sex, but inconvenient to be responsible for the consequence (except to kill the kid of course). Pure selfishness.

On a more serious note, if I had a spouse that withheld sex for this reason, I'd tell him that if killing babies is more important to him than our relationship he can get lost and stay lost. It's not the withholding sex.........it's his refusal to allow me to have my own beliefs and morals and then using our relationship to try to advance his social agenda.

And it isn't any different if you're a guy and it's your spouse or partner doing it.

Texans, great time to dump that once-cute Lib gal whose bullshit you've been putting up with for the past few months or years, because this will tell you once and for all that her brain-scrambled social agenda means more to her than you do. Read the writing on the wall and dump the self-centered bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Texans, great time to dump that once-cute Lib gal whose bullshit you've been putting up with for the past few months or years, because this will tell you once and for all that her brain-scrambled social agenda means more to her than you do. Read the writing on the wall and dump the self-centered bitch!

As much as we'd like to we can't. She's in Ft. Worth. One of those blue specs in a sea of red that is Texas.

But Karma is a bigger bitch than she is and Gov. Perry has called a special session to pass the legislation that she blocked last week.

He's vowed this time it WILL pass.

And that will be sweet revenge.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    As much as we'd like to we can't. She's in Ft. Worth. One of those blue specs in a sea of red that is Texas.

But Karma is a bigger bitch than she is and Gov. Perry has called a special session to pass the legislation that she blocked last week.

He's vowed this time it WILL pass.

And that will be sweet revenge.
    At least until a higher court cites Roe and knocks it down.

The bill will change "late term abortion" from a 6 month limit to 5. No Roe involved.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Why do liberal scum bags(such as yourself) find that its ok to have reasonable "restrictions" placed on gun ownership but when it comes to murdering the unborn you can't embrace that concept?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

No you idiot. Roe won't work here. They aren't preventing women from getting abortions.

They're just saying that in Texas you can't get an abortion after your FIVE MONTHS PREGNANT!

It's a little something called States Rights. I know you Libtards hate those two words....but they are well within their Constitutional rights...even with Roe to set that kind of limit.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Baily and TXG summed it up nicely. I have nothing to ad.

Well maybe one thing.

Liberals sure do love to twist and turn to hold on to that partisanship.

Geeze, I only peek in here from time to time when I have the time, but noonwitch has always been awfully damned reasonable. No need to get hostile.

The case should not involve Roe, as it restricts abortions after five months, but, as we've seen repeatedly, Stare Decisis only binds liberal courts when they want it to. Otherwise, they are happy to strike down laws that they dislike, citing their own prejudices as justification. So, while this law should be perfectly Constitutional, even under Roe, that's no protection against judicial fiat. We no longer govern ourselves, and our masters have no problem rubbing our noses in that.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsean View Post
    Geeze, I only peek in here from time to time when I have the time, but noonwitch has always been awfully damned reasonable. No need to get hostile.
    She has her moments, but I agree that the best defense is not to to be offensive.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!