Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Michelle Obama: "White House Is A Really Nice Prison" 
    So this is why she feels the need to take multi million dollar vacations every 3 months: http://washingtonexaminer.com/michel...rticle/2532604

Obama said she loved her job and found it liberating in some respects, but confining in others.

“There are some prison elements to it,” she joked. “But it’s a really nice prison.”

Former first lady Laura Bush reminded the crowd that First Ladies had a chef.

“You can’t complain,” Michelle Obama admitted. “But there is definitely elements that are confining.”
    You want the definition of a ****? This is it.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

If you don't like it bitch you can always pack up your fat ass pants and leave
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

So is "living in a prison" a dog whistle for "racist" or not? I guess since The Wookie said it, it's not.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    So is "living in a prison" a dog whistle for "racist" or not? I guess since The Wookie said it, it's not.
    Sure it is, but the people who put her there are the racists. No, wait, they voted for her husband, so they can't be racists. The people who voted against him are the racists, because they didn't want to put her into a prison. No, wait, that doesn't make sense either. Uh, okay, I've got it. The people who object to her calling it a prison are the racists, because it's a White House, and therefore must be racist. No, wait, that's just silly. Let me think... Okay, I've got it, anyone who isn't an Obama supporter is racist because... well, they just are and you have to take our word for it, and if you don't, then you're a racist.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

We should have broken her out of there last Nov. Oh well, guess she gets another 4 years for clueless behavior.

(too many liberals on the Parole board)
    Mark - Laugh At A Libtard

Words to the Wise (blog)

Maybe the wookie will be there for White House Down! When the evil conservative Tea partiers go radical!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

How many baby lobsters must die to feed her insatiable appetite
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Power CUer
    You did see the entire interview, right? You're not just commenting on a snippet that blogs picked up.... right? Both first ladies were responding to a quote from Martha Washington, saying she felt like a "State prisoner" during George Washington's presidency.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    You did see the entire interview, right? You're not just commenting on a snippet that blogs picked up.... right? Both first ladies were responding to a quote from Martha Washington, saying she felt like a "State prisoner" during George Washington's presidency.
    I would never have thought to compare Michelle to Martha, the only thing they have in common is that they are both first ladies, Michelle has much more in common with a lady walrus, diet, grace, facial expression, mannerisms, etc....
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I would never have thought to compare Michelle to Martha, the only thing they have in common is that they are both first ladies, Michelle has much more in common with a lady walrus, diet, grace, facial expression, mannerisms, etc....
    Actually, only Martha was a lady, so the only thing that they really have in common is that they're both carbon based life forms.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ