Thread: Here's the latest liberal "facts"

1. #1 Here's the latest liberal "facts" 
    Here's the latest liberal "facts" (actually speculation, "I want to believe it", racism, and outright hatred).

link
    TorchTheWitch (7,598 posts)
    9. probably, but I don't think it matters

The guy lived there for 3 years, there are only 3 streets, and he likes to spend his time cruising around the complex calling the police about open garage doors, kids playing and potholes... ya know, important stuff like that. That by itself defies belief that he wouldn't know the street names nor be able to tell the police how to get to where he was. I've lived in far more complicated arranged complexes like that with no street names at all and after a few days of living there could have easily explained where I was and how to find me.

The 911 call he made makes it clear as day that he bugged out when Martin started running and leaped out of the car to run after him, lost him and intended to keep searching for him when he changed his mind about having the police meet him at his car and to call him to tell them where he was. Well, if he could tell them where he was and how to find him later when they called him he certainly could have just done it then if he intended to stay at his car. I think even the most biased person on earth would have to concede to this. It's THAT absurd.
    Star Member Lugnut (8,799 posts)
    49. If there was blood on his face here's my theory.

The gun kicked when he fired it and hit him in the snoot. I don't know anything about guns but I have fired a .357 pistol. That thing set me back on my heels. If Z's gun was anything comparable it had a mean kick.
    brush (1,192 posts)
    55. Believe me

zimmy was caught in several lies today. The medical examiner and the lead detective both said his injuries were very minor and inconsistent with having his "head bashed repeatedly against concrete."

zimmy also said TM covered his nose and mouth in an attempt to smother him, yet he was still able to do all the continued wailing that was heard on the audio tapes.

C'mom, all cock and bull stories that are beginning to unravel. He's a lying sack of you know what who made up a story to cover his ass after killing an unarmed, innocent teen who had every right to defend himself from an armed wannabe cop out to stop him from being another of the 'fucking assholes" who always get away.
    One thing about liberals is that many of them only care about their agenda and if there is proof that something that they want to be true isn't or vice versa all they need is one liberal liar to tell them what they want to hear and they consider it "Proof" that they are right and others are wrong. (ie. The IRS scrutinized liberal groups, not just conservative. The truth is that conservative groups were not approved for 2 years and needed to be sent on to Washington, liberal groups did not have to be sent to Washington and were approved, yet because the IRS in covering their butt said that they scrutinized liberal groups they'll shout it to the mountaintops that it's "not a scandal", "nothing to it" And they'll claim that no conservative groups were denied and 2 liberal groups were.....but they won't acknowledge that the conservative groups were not approved either.....but the liberal ones were.) Same here.
    Star Member Tx4obama (30,454 posts)
    1. And there are NO bushes. And there are address numbers by the doors...

... back there in the sidewalk area.
    Star Member WillyT (46,773 posts)

Anybody Else Amazed At the Amount Of Support For Zimmerman And Stand Your Ground ???
    It be blowing my mind.

I guess racism and gun-lovin crosses party lines.
    Star Member JDPriestly (38,743 posts)
    41. Unfortunately, it isn't a matter of what he deserves, it is a matter of what the jury

is willing to give him.

Murder 2 is a tough charge to win. The prosecutor said he charged Zimmerman because of discrepancies in Zimmerman's statements about the incident.
    There is a post here with a video that points out some of them.

It might reassure to watch it.

But, remember, the defendant gets the benefit of the doubt. The standard of proving beyond reasonable doubt is very high.

Zimmerman's story is difficult to believe. I cannot believe that Zimmerman reasonably felt a fear of death or severe bodily harm while carrying a gun, and if he did it was only because he is an extremely fearful, dangerously paranoid guy.

As a grandmother, I would like to see Zimmerman off the street for a long time.

He put himself into the situation he was in. He did not have to be there. And had Zimmerman stayed in the truck, Trayvon Martin would be alive today.

But don't count on the jury agreeing with me. Zimmerman is the only person involved in the events whose story will be head.
    They never say that if Martin had simply gone home he would be alive today. But it's just as true as the comment about Zimmerman.
    DearAbby (12,216 posts)
    15. What gets me is they dont believe Martin had this same right.

You have a guy following you in his car...you "circle" the car to give the guy notice "Hey I see you watching me" ..Zimmerman could have rolled down his window to say "I am with the neighborhood watch, I am not familiar with you in the area" Instead Martin continues his walk towards home. Telling Jeantal about the creepy cracker. Martin turns the corner at the "T" heading for his Father's house.

When Zimmerman parks his truck, the headlights shone down the path, he would take. In pitch darkness Martin is going to see the lights from the vehicle light up the immediate area behind him..the point where he says "Oh Shit" he steps off the walkway onto the grass. Zimmerman walks by to get the address from the other side, approaches the "T" Looks down and does not see Martin...Martin watches him walk by. Over the phone to Jeantal, they discuss plans of escape. Should Martin Run, and so on.

On his way back to the vehicle Zimmerman is confronted with a very frightened Martin. "Hey man, do you have a problem with me?" Again Zimmerman could have answered, "I am with the neighborhood watch, I am not familiar with you in the area" instead he said "no Problem" Which is a bold face lie. Of course Zimmerman has a problem, he was actively following Martin...At this moment Zimmerman became a threat to Martin. Martin feared for his life.

Under Florida law, if you feel your life is in danger, you can use whatever force necessary to save your life.
    Star Member Warpy (69,964 posts)
    28. Too many guns out there are burning holes in too many pockets

They spent umpteen dollars on those things with all the junk to make themselves perfect human hunters, now they wanna know how far they can go having target practice.

They'd be delighted with a Zimmerman acquittal that would declare open season on any other person anywhere as long as they claimed that person "looked suspicious."

And yes, some of them inhabit the gungeon on DU.
    47. My suggestion is to allow people to carry their guns and to own guns as they wish, but

if they shoot and kill another person, no matter the circumstances, it's second degree murder just because they killed with a gun.

I think that would cause people to leave their guns at home unless they absolutely believed they faced danger.

I would add that all gun owners should be required to buy extra insurance in case they shoot someone either intentionally or accidentally.

But self-defense should not be permitted as a defense if you killed someone with a gun. There shouldn't be any defenses allowed for a person who kills with a gun. That would reduce the number of murders by firearm very quickly.
    64. I think this would discourage people from carrying guns, especially criminals.

They think they won't get caught. I think this would make people like Zimmerman think twice before shooting.
    Fire Walk With Me (37,963 posts)
    59. A friend said that the decision from this trial will be whether or not it's fair game to kill black

people. I tend to agree with his assessment. And his disgust.
    bravenak (428 posts)
    83. Yes, and it makes me sick to my stomach. I want to tell them to wake up! What if it were your kid?

Would it still be justified? Unarmed kid vs. armed adult male, and the gun toting man is the victim?
    This is unreal.
    Last edited by Carol; 07-03-2013 at 05:08 AM.

59. A friend said that the decision from this trial will be whether or not it's fair game to kill black

How incredibly racist.

You only concern yourself about whether or not it's fair game to kill black people when it's white or "white hispanic" killing black people but the thousands of murders each year committed by black on black crime does not even concern you. It's ok blackies, you can keep killing each other in droves. I only care about all those one creepy-ass crackas that are killing black people.

I guess OJ taught us that it's fair game to kill white people. Twice.

Liberals. St0rm/front would be proud.
    Be Not Afraid.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    47. My suggestion is to allow people to carry their guns and to own guns as they wish, but
    if they shoot and kill another person, no matter the circumstances, it's second degree murder just because they killed with a gun.

But self-defense should not be permitted as a defense if you killed someone with a gun. There shouldn't be any defenses allowed for a person who kills with a gun. That would reduce the number of murders by firearm very quickly.

What an incredible naive and moronic thing to say. But hey, it's DUmmieLand.

FWWM is just a stupid kid. Hey FWWM, what's your enlightened response to the weekly body count of black/black deaths
    in oBAMA's home town of Chicago??? Funny how most of the DUmmies always ignore that.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Star Member Lugnut (8,799 posts)
    49. If there was blood on his face here's my theory.

The gun kicked when he fired it and hit him in the snoot. I don't know anything about guns but I have fired a .357 pistol. That thing set me back on my heels. If Z's gun was anything comparable it had a mean kick.
    Just goes to show how their making all of these assumptions off of zero facts.

It was a 9mm semi-auto, so very little kick. He also fired it from the waist, which has been corraberated by the ME's examination of Martins body, so there is no way in hell your "theory" has any merit. Look at some facts before you try to start smearing people you ass ape.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Here's another stellar comment by one of the fact challenged DUers.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023156872

Star Member riverwalker (6,636 posts)
    2. Hope she allows the wannabe evidence

I think Z thought he would be a big hero, catching a "perpetrator" hold him at gun point until the police arrived. He would be "one of them".
    Funny how they always KNOW what someone is thinking, feeling and their motivation.

Only a Moonbat would say do away with self-defense.

So the next time a woman kills an evil bastard for trying to rape her, or senior citizens stops some vile asshole robbing them, good ol' JDPriestly will there leading the charge to put them in prison.

In otherwords ... Moonbats love criminals and hate victims of crime.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    How incredibly racist.

You only concern yourself about whether or not it's fair game to kill black people when it's white or "white hispanic" killing black people but the thousands of murders each year committed by black on black crime does not even concern you. It's ok blackies, you can keep killing each other in droves. I only care about all those one creepy-ass crackas that are killing black people.

I guess OJ taught us that it's fair game to kill white people. Twice.

Liberals. St0rm/front would be proud.
    Thank Lawrence O'Donnell and Rachel Maddow for the "shoot first law" meme. They hawked it relentlessly as they hyped this story, before they had any facts of course, and then even more when the facts didn't appear to support their world view.

Fabulous Poster
    I was listening to Schnitt the past couple of day for a few minutes on errands.

The black callers were simply amazing. Facts, testimony, and logic made no dent in their victimhood POV. Schnitt's guest host asked Texas Caller (black) what fact in testimony supported the charge against Zimmerman. He hemmed and hawed (is that racist, like lackadaisical? ) and then said, "It wasn't what she (Rachel "dee dee" Jeantel) said, it was how she said it." What? The next day an older black man called, and pulled from thin air was his "theory" of what happened that night. "I think that George Zimmerman pulled his gun on Trayvon Martin, and the natural response from Trayvon was to grab the gun and push up, ..... " all this based on nothing more than an absolute need to figure out how a 17 year old black male is the innocent victim.