Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Pro-Abortion Wendy Davis Backers Tell Legislator “I Hope Your Daughter’s Raped” 
    by Steven Ertelt | Austin, TX | LifeNews.com | 7/2/13 3:24 PM

The paid protesters opposing the late-term abortion ban in Texas are doing more than rallying outside the legislature against the pro-life bill. They’re threatening pro-life state legislators and their staffers.

Death threatens, harassing emails and phone calls and calls for their daughters to be raped are among the hate targeted at pro-life lawmakers from the small contingent of abortion activists upset that Texas would consider banning abortions on babies at viability.

National Review has more details:

“My favorite one was probably this female who said that she couldn’t wait to see Representative Stickland so that she could pummel my face in,” he tells me.

He brought some male supporters into the office during the day of the filibuster because he didn’t want the women who work there to be alone.

“We brought in extra people to make sure the office was going to be safe,” he says.

He tells me he was also concerned for his personal safety during the filibuster. He and a few other pro-life representatives went onto the Senate floor during the filibuster and couldn’t leave until 1:30 am because they were afraid of the crowd. Protesters in the gallery yelled threats and verbal abuse at him, he says.
    Read More>http://www.lifenews.com/2013/07/02/p...ughters-raped/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

2. #2 Abortion Supporters Chant 'Hail Satan!' to Drown Out Pro-Lifers Singing 'Amazing Grac 
    By Joe Schoffstall
    Subscribe to Joe Schoffstall RSS
    Follow Joe Schoffstall on Twitter
    65 13

Pro-abortion protesters chanted 'Hail Satan!' at the Texas State Capitol to drown out pro-life advocates singing "Amazing Grace." Texas blogger Adam Cahm captured the chant on video.

Here it is:

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/blog/joe-schoffst....34koYQNZ.dpuf
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

They need to find all the people who sent the threatening messages and arrest them.

Okay, so they want to block abortion after twenty weeks (leaving up to 25 weeks to not be done on demand since it can't be done on demand anyway after that).

Do they realize that a baby can hear by that time? So, a pregnant woman in the area can hear all the Amazing Grace and Hail Satan. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    They need to find all the people who sent the threatening messages and arrest them.

Okay, so they want to block abortion after twenty weeks (leaving up to 25 weeks to not be done on demand since it can't be done on demand anyway after that).

Do they realize that a baby can hear by that time? So, a pregnant woman in the area can hear all the Amazing Grace and Hail Satan. Ugh.
    Your ilk doesn't care. It's all about what the woman wants. How come your side only gets upset if the life of a convicted murderer or some smelt is about to be killed or displaced?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Satan is a progressive, it is about time these people give homage to their true leader.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Your ilk doesn't care. It's all about what the woman wants. How come your side only gets upset if the life of a convicted murderer or some smelt is about to be killed or displaced?
    Well, not all of my "ilk" is against the death penalty. It's been proven that those killers are people, even if they don't act like it.

We need to focus on proving that the unborn is a person instead of condemning everybody with a different opinion. We might not get through to the more zealous minority, but we can get through to the majority in time. We have 3D pictures showing what the baby looks like. We have scientists to tell us about their progression. People threw a fit because Obama won again, but I have to say that I've never seen more anti-abortion legislation get passed in states in my life. Sometimes, we need the opposing force to get people to get off their tail. I know that was proven with another cause I used to advocate during the Bush years (won't get into it).

Next, all life is sacred. How can you expect somebody to repent of what they've done if they don't have time to think about it? If we go and kill all the killers as soon as they kill, I think their chance of repentance is less most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Satan is a progressive, it is about time these people give homage to their true leader.
    Satan is what he needs to be for whoever he needs to be. Sometimes, he's a conservative telling people to kill others in the name of conservative values. Sometimes, he's a liberal telling people that their rights are about to be taken away. Sometimes, she wears a blue dress.

Understand that these protesters are monsters. They don't care about women, they care about abortion. The don't care about the future (to quote Whitney Houston, the children are the future), they are aborting it. They are angry at the world, and taking it out on those who disagree with them. The woman who wished the rape on the daughter of a legislator is not concerned with that daughter as a human being, a woman or anything else except a target for her rage. People who chant "Hail Satan" are not simply advocates for abortion (they could have sung We Shall Overcome, or some other song), they are haters of Christianity and their goal is to insult, threaten and demean those who are not just like them. Their politics is an outlet for their hatreds, nothing more.

Well, not all of my "ilk" is against the death penalty. It's been proven that those killers are people, even if they don't act like it.

We need to focus on proving that the unborn is a person instead of condemning everybody with a different opinion. We might not get through to the more zealous minority, but we can get through to the majority in time. We have 3D pictures showing what the baby looks like. We have scientists to tell us about their progression. People threw a fit because Obama won again, but I have to say that I've never seen more anti-abortion legislation get passed in states in my life. Sometimes, we need the opposing force to get people to get off their tail. I know that was proven with another cause I used to advocate during the Bush years (won't get into it).

Next, all life is sacred. How can you expect somebody to repent of what they've done if they don't have time to think about it? If we go and kill all the killers as soon as they kill, I think their chance of repentance is less most of the time.

Satan is what he needs to be for whoever he needs to be. Sometimes, he's a conservative telling people to kill others in the name of conservative values. Sometimes, he's a liberal telling people that their rights are about to be taken away. Sometimes, she wears a blue dress.
    “The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist.”
    ― Charles Baudelaire

The people who are pulling that trick off are Progressives. If they really believed in God and Satan, they'd never chant Hail Satan, even as someone who knew and understood that the Holocaust was real would never shout Heil Hitler. They're doing it because the think that it will offend the Christians, not because they are Satanists, but in the end, the result is the same.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Wow, this post is filled with all kinds of stupid. A convicted murderer is a person yet an unborn child is not and it's something that needs to be proven. Gotcha. As for this little gem:
    In case you hadn't noticed, it sometimes takes upwards of 20 years before a death sentence is carried out. How much more time do you want? 30 years? 40 years? It isn't like a murderer is sentenced and they walk him out of the courtroom and to the gallows. They are allotted years, sometimes decades, of appeals first. The biggest argument I hear from your side regarding the death penalty is that an innocent person might get caught up in it and killed. Well, 100% of aborted babies are innocent but your ilk doesn't seem to care.

This statement I posted on Facebook last night pretty much sums up the left and abortion:

To the left, wearing fur is murder. Abortion is not.

Wow, this post is filled with all kinds of stupid. A convicted murderer is a person yet an unborn child is not and it's something that needs to be proven. Gotcha. As for this little gem:
    Would you stop living on emotion for a moment and analyze this? How did abortion become legal? Why is it that often fifty percent or more of this country has wanted it to stay over the years? It's because people don't think of the unborn as a person. They can't see the unborn, touch them, or anything, so it's not real to them. Making it real to them would make the difference. I don't mean graphic pics. I mean education about fetal development, 3D pictures, and so forth.

In case you hadn't noticed, it sometimes takes upwards of 20 years before a death sentence is carried out. How much more time do you want? 30 years? 40 years? It isn't like a murderer is sentenced and they walk him out of the courtroom and to the gallows. They are allotted years, sometimes decades, of appeals first. The biggest argument I hear from your side regarding the death penalty is that an innocent person might get caught up in it and killed. Well, 100% of aborted babies are innocent but your ilk doesn't seem to care.

This statement I posted on Facebook last night pretty much sums up the left and abortion:

To the left, wearing fur is murder. Abortion is not.
    Be honest. If most conservatives had their way, how long would it take to execute somebody after a guilty conviction? Can you honestly say you're for the appeals? I'm not stupid. I know what a lot of you all actually think about it.

You need to stop being a scapegoating jerk.

Be honest. If most conservatives had their way, how long would it take to execute somebody after a guilty conviction? Can you honestly say you're for the appeals? I'm not stupid. I know what a lot of you all actually think about it.

You need to stop being a scapegoating jerk.
    I have a book in my house written by a guy by the name of Harry Camisa. Mr. Camisa is a former corrections officer who worked at NJ State Prison(then Trenton State) and he tells the story of his first execution after being put on that detail. The person being executed had been sentenced 5 months prior. 5 months from sentencing to execution. I think that's more than fair. But thanks to your friends on the left, that same murderer would be kept alive. IMO the accused gets 1 appeal and if a judge agrees to hear it, so be it. If it's denied, too bad so sad, he fries that afternoon. Oh, and a convicted murderer is a person? Guess what? So was his victim or is that lost on you as well. As I said, your side gets more worked up about a mink coat or a South American moon cricket than an unborn child. And I'll stop being a scapegoating jerk when you stop being a leftist twat.