Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I've just reported it and I've asked people on my wall to do the same. Maybe if enough people threw a fit, Facebook would take it down.
    I can't believe this. Okay, last I checked one of my Dem friends said he reported it.

When I came back, I couldn't find my post on my timeline. Technical glitch or did fb actually delete my post after perhaps somebody else reporting mine. Perhaps I'm too paranoid, but I'm starting to dislike fb. Linkedin is much more fun. I get to endorse all my friends for having particular skills. It's addictive.

I can't believe this. Okay, last I checked one of my Dem friends said he reported it.

When I came back, I couldn't find my post on my timeline. Technical glitch or did fb actually delete my post after perhaps somebody else reporting mine. Perhaps I'm too paranoid, but I'm starting to dislike fb. Linkedin is much more fun. I get to endorse all my friends for having particular skills. It's addictive.

GONE-MIA-

the link to the KZ page now leads NOWHERE

Facedbook has finally taken down the Kill Zimmerman page.

Thanks to the thousands [if not more ?] who lodged complaints

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga Mikey View Post
    GONE-MIA-

However, there's still a Kill Zimmerman group that is a closed group. The wife reported that as well and got the same response.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

GONE-MIA-

Okay, my bad. Freedom of speech shouldn't mean the freedom to advocate vigilante justice.

Okay, my bad. Freedom of speech shouldn't mean the freedom to advocate vigilante justice.
    You, like most leftist, still don't get the 1st amendment do you.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by laalt View Post
    I propose a unique approach to the FaceBook Issue. Instead of boycotts that will clearly not work, lets do the opposite. Post to FaceBook as much controversial right-winged arguments as you can. But remember we are better than "them" don't threaten violence, we don't need to give them any more reason to paint us as dangerous. But, we can continue flood the site with ridicules arguments by taking the liberal talking pints and rearranging the players. some suggestions could be

The Egyptian uprising is a result of "An inconvenient Truth"
    Anyone who supports Obama clearly hates all white people
    The health-care law is the first step of a grand design that will end in enslaving the whole of the American public

Oh, wait that last on might turn out to be true

They can't shut us all up
    That's a much better idea than a boycott. Simply flooding the zone and overwhelming the censors would accomplish a lot, but it would be especially effective if the comments weren't obviously ridiculous. Just presenting the conservative side of things and forcing them to either accept conservative arguments on FB or expose their hypocrisy would be a win. Eventually, we might end up needing a conservative alternative to FB.

GONE-MIA-

I didn't get to lodge one. It was down before I could find it.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    However, there's still a Kill Zimmerman group that is a closed group. The wife reported that as well and got the same response.
    Sounds like conspiracy to commit murder to me. Report it.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    That's a much better idea than a boycott. Simply flooding the zone and overwhelming the censors would accomplish a lot, but it would be especially effective if the comments weren't obviously ridiculous. Just presenting the conservative side of things and forcing them to either accept conservative arguments on FB or expose their hypocrisy would be a win. Eventually, we might end up needing a conservative alternative to FB.

I didn't get to lodge one. It was down before I could find it.

Sounds like conspiracy to commit murder to me. Report it.

I emailed Mark O'Meara.... Mr. Zimmermans attorney on Friday....that may have had something to do with the pages removal

I emailed Mark O'Meara.... Mr. Zimmermans attorney on Friday....that may have had something to do with the pages removal

Good move. O'Meara has a great opportunity there. He can use the page in his closing arguments as a means to remind the jury that they are not a mob, and should not be pressured by one.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Good move. O'Meara has a great opportunity there. He can use the page in his closing arguments as a means to remind the jury that they are not a mob, and should not be pressured by one.
    I hope he does just that.

I like facebook, to keep in touch with high school friends and to spy on the teenagers I work with. I don't play games on it, and I don't follow politics on it. They shouldn't allow a page that is calling for the killing of anyone-it's easier to have the ironclad rule, than to have to make case by case exceptions, even for those who everyone wants killed, like serial killers and terrorists.

If Zimmerman is aquitted, is there anywhere in the US that he'd be safe? Maybe Alaska or Idaho? Even then, the media will follow him and broadcast his whereabouts to the whole world.

If he's convicted, the Florida DOC will probably have to put him in either protective custody or put him in a federal prison.