Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Lesbian Mob Beats Street Preacher at Seattle Gay Pride 
    [Per request, this post has been updated with commentary and pictures]
    The TOLERANT Left didn’t send the memo to the Lesbians? Obama’s newest army?
    Why is it called “Gay Pride Week”? Is this behavior to be proud of?
    While photographing this event, I witnessed a growing anger from some of the crowd, towards the preachers. All of a sudden a few members in the crowd attacked the street preachers. I switched to video to document the incident.

I DO NOT condone what the attackers did. While I don’t agree with these preachers, it is their Constitutional right to be in public and preach.

I think it is tragic that some of the people who justifiably want tolerance in their life, deny that same tolerance to others. I commend the responding Seattle PD Officers for the professional way they handled this situation. The main aggressor was arrested.

On a side note: I think it is a testament to the assailants and aggressors that the Seattle PD removes a PBR can and some liquor bottle from the top of the baby buggy this woman has her children in. Where were those children while their caretakers were beating innocent people up?
    More at Link>http://theblacksphere.net/2013/07/le...tle-gay-pride/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Another non-hate crime. OK to hate Christians, not OK to hate on gays. Leftist Hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

We finally get to see a picture of Nova!

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    We finally get to see a picture of Nova!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Nova would never do that. This is the same guy that once said that Fred Phelps (create of the group "God Hates Fags") would have the right to shoot any counter protester who got violent with him. If he took up for Fred Phelps right to hate, then why would he be for hurting preachers?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post

Of course the mob is wrong for beating the preacher and anyone that participated should be prosecuted. He has free speech, even if he doesn't have a lot of common sense about how to exercise it best.

He reminds me of Rev. David "Pig's Head" Wood, though, who brings a megaphone and last year, the pig's head on a stick, to the Arab Festival in Dearborn. He has every right to the speech part, but I'm not exactly filled with sympathy for him when the crowd throws rocks at him. They should be prosecuted, but he's still an idiot for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Of course the mob is wrong for beating the preacher and anyone that participated should be prosecuted. He has free speech, even if he doesn't have a lot of common sense about how to exercise it best.

He reminds me of Rev. David "Pig's Head" Wood, though, who brings a megaphone and last year, the pig's head on a stick, to the Arab Festival in Dearborn. He has every right to the speech part, but I'm not exactly filled with sympathy for him when the crowd throws rocks at him. They should be prosecuted, but he's still an idiot for doing it.
    Yeah, but with every protest, you can expect a counter protest. It doesn't help one's cause to get violent.

Fabulous Poster
    I didn't see a lesbian mob. Now I will grant you, I gave it all the leeway I could. That could have been a woman, I suppose. But once the shirt came off, it was pretty clear that it was a man knocking the "preacher" around.

I won't argue the hypothetical, so I'll ask you to be honest. If those "preachers" were Muslims, would you be defending them or trying to use this to smear the gay community or the Left? I don't know about you, but I would cheer any American who took the legal risk to physically drive a Muslim from our society. As some old dude allegedly said, "The Constitution is not a suicide pact."

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Yeah, but with every protest, you can expect a counter protest. It doesn't help one's cause to get violent.
    The Pride Parades are no longer protests, they are gay community events that other participate in as well; they are testaments and celebrations. These street preachers showing up at Pride are the equivalent of the Klan heckling a MLK parade or the line outside the Holocaust Memorial. How many of the people who try to capitalize on this, would cheer some one-legged vet beating Fred Phelps with his prosthesis at Arlington?