Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Example, identical as much as possible, please.
    Wait, Rock's list notwithstanding, you seriously doubt that there are professional leftist protesting groups? Wow, delusional much?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Wait, Rock's list notwithstanding, you seriously doubt that there are professional leftist protesting groups? Wow, delusional much?
    There are several thousand actually, it would take days to sort through them to see who are active and relevant but it would be a waste of time, facts seldom effect him in any way unless they back up one of his pet topics.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'm not aware of any leftist groups which try to wrap themselves in the protections of religion while making a living by heckling parades and social function.
    I am not aware of any leftist group which solicits tax deductible funds under the ruse of charity for the promotion of hate.
    I have never seen a leftist group protesting at a parade and carrying signs that say anything close to what these street preachers specialize in.

Now I am quite aware you you don't usually have much of a sense of similarity and that you find apples to apples a challenge. You don't differentiate between ignorance and malice, between a nutbag storefront nondenominational church and a huge corporation like the Catholic Church or LDS which owns universities and has no excuse for ignorance.

I'm not aware of any leftist groups which try to wrap themselves in the protections of religion while making a living by heckling parades and social function.
    No they just wrap themselves in the protections of the Federal Government...which by the way...is their "higher power".

I am not aware of any leftist group which solicits tax deductible funds under the ruse of charity for the promotion of hate.
    Americans United for Change

Ruckus Society

Women’s Action for New Directions

New World Foundation

Fierce

Black Alliance for Just Immigration

Brennan Center for Justice

Voto Latino

Universal Heritage Foundation (UHF)

Evangelical Environmental Network (EEN)

Faith in Public Life (FPL)

Faithful America (FA)

Presbyterians for Earth Care (PEC)

There are thousands more I could list. Like the Tides Foundation and the primary source for every leftist charitable organization in existence today George Soros.

Just because YOU haven't heard of or more than likely refuse to admit they're out there...doesn't mean they don't exist.

I have never seen a leftist group protesting at a parade and carrying signs that say anything close to what these street preachers specialize in.
    This next part is a bit photo intensive...blame Nova.

I could continue here as well...but I don't want anyone to have a bandwidth meltdown showing just how much of an uninformed uncurious asshole you truly are.

Now I am quite aware you you don't usually have much of a sense of similarity and that you find apples to apples a challenge. You don't differentiate between ignorance and malice, between a nutbag storefront nondenominational church and a huge corporation like the Catholic Church or LDS which owns universities and has no excuse for ignorance.
    So where does Catholics for Obama and Catholics for Choice fall into in your twisted world? Are they "a nutbag storefront nondenominational church"?

Or do they fit into the category of "a huge corporation".

It takes all of about 5 minutes of searching on Google to to shoot down your bullshit.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Nova would never do that. This is the same guy that once said that Fred Phelps (create of the group "God Hates Fags") would have the right to shoot any counter protester who got violent with him. If he took up for Fred Phelps right to hate, then why would he be for hurting preachers?
    I honestly do agree with you about Nova. I was just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Yeah, but with every protest, you can expect a counter protest. It doesn't help one's cause to get violent.

Wow, I agree with you once again.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Wow, I agree with you once again.
    We should have flavored beers together to see what else we agree on. lol.

Typical Nova. His argument gets slapped his argument down and he changes the perimeters of the argument. You're nothing if not predictable. I find it funny now all of a sudden the rule is find leftist groups who hide behind religion. Well, considering most if not all leftist groups are Godless shit for brains that might be a pretty small list but Fred Phelps' group certainly isn't right wing.
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 07-06-2013 at 01:00 PM.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

No group "makes a living by heckling parades and social functions. LOL Religious groups preach the Good News wherever people obviously need it.

Southern Poverty Law Center is an excellent example. The NAACP is a close second.

Well DUH!! Leftist groups specialize in HATE. Street preachers specialize in salvation.

NO ONE in a free country has an excuse for ignorance, so why exactly are you so dirt-ignorant of the Good News?
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    As usual, you ignore the context of the discussion. The premise was that the street preachers were merely a counter protest at a protest. Since Pride Parade is not a protest, but rather a community celebration, then the premise is inapplicable.

You posted photos, (including some nutbag storefront Christians) without reference to the function or event that these protests were made at. You have yet to produce apples.