1. #1 Florida man says five semi-naked women stole $100 
    STUART Deputies are searching for a group of women last seen wearing suspenders without bras or shirts on underneath them who robbed an 18-year-old on his way to work, according to a Martin County Sheriff's Office report.

Olmer Morales of the 5300 block of Southeast Driftwood Avenue was riding his bike to work early Saturday morning when a heavy-set blonde woman wearing a white long-sleeved shirt and overalls stopped him and grabbed the handle bars to his bike on the corner of Southeast Ebbtide Avenue and Southeast Salerno Street, according to the report.

Once the woman stopped him, four thin blonde women wearing overalls with no shirts and no bras surrounded him and stole the $100 in his back pocket, Morales told deputies according to the report.

Morales told deputies he has seen one of the thin blondes before walking up and down Southeast Driftwood Street. Authorities searched the area but didn't find any of the suspects, according to the report.
    link

This story is rather less exciting than I had envisaged, over here suspenders are what are used to hold up stockings (aka hose - which of course is actually a length of flexible pipe used for watering the garden.):D

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    link

This story is rather less exciting than I had envisaged, over here suspenders are what are used to hold up stockings (aka hose - which of course is actually a length of flexible pipe used for watering the garden.):D
    It's even less exciting than the bland American suspender usage (which would have least rendered them topless). Overalls offer pretty much complete frontal coverage to all but the most generously endowed.

This entire story sounds more like wishful thinking than anything else:

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought that this would happen to me but as I was riding my bike one day.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    It's even less exciting than the bland American suspender usage (which would have least rendered them topless). Overalls offer pretty much complete frontal coverage to all but the most generously endowed.

This entire story sounds more like wishful thinking than anything else:
    At least his bouncy tale had some actual bouncing in it. :eek::D

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    At least his bouncy tale had some actual bouncing in it. :eek::D
    Or flopping.