Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Bette Middler: "Had We Lost The Revolutionary War, We'd Have Universal Healthcare" 
    My, my, my, my, my are some people's brains really, really deprived of oxygen. http://www.ijreview.com/2013/07/6354...al-healthcare/

Stupid is as stupid does I guess.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    A Limo LibTard.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Of course we'd also have an upper house in our Legislative Branch that was seated by hereditary right, which I suppose means we'd have just a bunch of inbred idiots in it like the House of Lords, as opposed to the pack of thieving conniving lowlife scoundrels that make up so much of the Senate. Who needs that stupid freedom stuff when you can get free health care, anyway?

Stupid skank.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    an upper house in our Legislative Branch that was seated by hereditary right
    like...the Kennedys?

Bette clearly could have benefited by some Preventative Medicine at some point, but alas

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    My, my, my, my, my are some people's brains really, really deprived of oxygen. http://www.ijreview.com/2013/07/6354...al-healthcare/

Stupid is as stupid does I guess.
    No kidding, especially since the British NHS is a textbook example of everything that's wrong with socialized medicine. And, of course, without America, the world would have been a litany of horrors, especially after WWII. Midler is just an example of how stupid someone can be and still succeed in Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Of course we'd also have an upper house in our Legislative Branch that was seated by hereditary right, which I suppose means we'd have just a bunch of inbred idiots in it like the House of Lords, as opposed to the pack of thieving conniving lowlife scoundrels that make up so much of the Senate. Who needs that stupid freedom stuff when you can get free health care, anyway?

Stupid skank.
    Leftists love the trappings of aristocracy, even as they claim to hate privilege. Midler loves the idea of being told what to do, and telling others what to do. She's a petty tyrant.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga Mikey View Post
    like...the Kennedys?

Bette clearly could have benefited by some Preventative Medicine at some point, but alas
    The telegenic version of the Borgias. *
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

There is no way that woman is as stupid as she is letting on. I mean come. That is just beyond anything a remotely intelligent person would say. Then it could be just a simple fact that most Liberals are some of the dumbest people on the earth ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    There is no way that woman is as stupid as she is letting on. I mean come. That is just beyond anything a remotely intelligent person would say. Then it could be just a simple fact that most Liberals are some of the dumbest people on the earth ...
    Keep in mind that the libtards will use any occasion, landmark, hallmark, holiday, or event; no matter how distorted or inappropriate; to make their 'statement.'

It's about the agenda, all the time, everywhere; even when Americans of all political stripes should be setting aside their differences to celebrate the birth of the only nation that allows such stupidity.
    We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga Mikey View Post
    like...the Kennedys?

How many Kennedys are seated Senators this term? Any brand can be poisoned by enough bad acts.

Quote Originally Posted by ReinMan View Post
    Keep in mind that the libtards will use any occasion, landmark, hallmark, holiday, or event; no matter how distorted or inappropriate; to make their 'statement.'

It's about the agenda, all the time, everywhere; even when Americans of all political stripes should be setting aside their differences to celebrate the birth of the only nation that allows such stupidity.

Good point...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

WTF. If the skank wants to work on July 4 and have socialized medicine then the SeeYouNextTuesday can move to England.
    Be Not Afraid.