1. #1 Police chief killed with rifle lost in ATF gun-tracking program 
    By Richard A. Serrano
    July 5, 2013, 2:45 p.m.

WASHINGTON—A high-powered rifle lost in the ATF’s Fast and Furious controversy was used to kill a Mexican police chief in the state of Jalisco earlier this year, according to internal Department of Justice records, suggesting that weapons from the failed gun-tracking operation have now made it into the hands of violent drug cartels deep inside Mexico.

Luis Lucio Rosales Astorga, the police chief in the city of Hostotipaquillo, was shot to death Jan. 29 when gunmen intercepted his patrol car and opened fire. Also killed was one of his bodyguards. His wife and a second bodyguard were wounded.

Local authorities said eight suspects in their 20s and 30s were arrested after police seized them nearby with a cache of weapons — rifles, grenades, handguns, helmets, bulletproof vests, uniforms and special communications equipment. The area is a hot zone for rival drug gangs, with members of three cartels fighting over turf in the region.
    Read More>http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1.../p2p-76571135/

Another death directly attributable to the president who John McCain said we had nothing to worry about.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Eric Holder and Barack Obama now have more blood on their hands. They lied, people died.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I remember when Jimmy Carter was president, it was embarrassing and it always seemed like he was in over his head but I never felt as though he was evil, Obama gives me a strong sense of evil every time I see or hear him, a soulless hull.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Eric Holder and Barack Obama now have more blood on their hands. They lied, people died.
    Guns walked, outlines were chalked.

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!