1. #1 Valerie Jarrett “There Will Be Hell to Pay” for Obama’s Critics 

Valerie Jarrett “There Will Be Hell to Pay” for Obama’s Critics
    November 18, 2012

It was shocking when President George W. Bush stated “you are either with us, or you are with the terrorists.” Senior White House Advisor, Valerie Jarrett, has taken these words to a significantly more dramatic level when she stated that “there will be hell to pay” for Obama’s critics in the second term.

Iranian-born Communist sympathizer Valerie Jarrett and Barack Obama’s Senior White House Adviser is strongly rumored, from multiple sources, that just prior to the recent general election, to have issued a clear threat against the rank and file members of the American public who do not support Pres. Obama. Allegedly Jarrett said “After we win this election, it is payback time. For those who supported us, there will be rewards, for the ones who opposed us, they will get what they deserve. There will be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time.

More@TheCommonSenseShow

See the date? I seem to remember this, prior to the last election. The bad news is so proliferate. We are inundated hour after hour, day after day... its just impossible to keep up with it all, let alone try to catalog. Let it not be forgotten that it was Valerie Jarrett who threatened conservatives before Obama's re-election that if he won, "there would be hell to pay". Its just a crying shame there is no opposing party at this time to represent us. And the sheep'll are apparently going to have their way. And theyre dragging us along with them right off the cliff.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post

Valerie Jarrett “There Will Be Hell to Pay” for Obama’s Critics
    November 18, 2012

It was shocking when President George W. Bush stated “you are either with us, or you are with the terrorists.” Senior White House Advisor, Valerie Jarrett, has taken these words to a significantly more dramatic level when she stated that “there will be hell to pay” for Obama’s critics in the second term.

Iranian-born Communist sympathizer Valerie Jarrett and Barack Obama’s Senior White House Adviser is strongly rumored, from multiple sources, that just prior to the recent general election, to have issued a clear threat against the rank and file members of the American public who do not support Pres. Obama. Allegedly Jarrett said “After we win this election, it is payback time. For those who supported us, there will be rewards, for the ones who opposed us, they will get what they deserve. There will be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time.

More@TheCommonSenseShow

See the date? I seem to remember this, prior to the last election. The bad news is so proliferate. We are inundated hour after hour, day after day... its just impossible to keep up with it all, let alone try to catalog. Let it not be forgotten that it was Valerie Jarrett who threatened conservatives before Obama's re-election that if he won, "there would be hell to pay". Its just a crying shame there is no opposing party at this time to represent us. And the sheep'll are apparently going to have their way. And theyre dragging us along with them right off the cliff.
    It's still timely, especially in view of the IRS, AP document and FOX wiretap scandals. In fact, when Issa starts interviewing Executive Branch appointees about the scandal, he should subpeona Jarrett and ask exactly what she meant when she said that, and whether she had any knowledge of planned retaliation against conservatives via the IRS or Justice Departments.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

When will there will be hell to pay for Bush's critics? Oh wait, Bush wasn't an african american liberal chosen messiah who got elected because of affirmative action; so he doesn't get a pass...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    When will there will be hell to pay for Bush's critics? Oh wait, Bush wasn't an african american liberal chosen messiah who got elected because of affirmative action; so he doesn't get a pass...
    More importantly, Bush didn't see government as his personal tool to settle scores and attack enemies. He would have been shocked if one of his deputies had suggested using the IRS as his personal enforcer against dissenters (one has to wonder if Code Pink got a deduction for the money that they gave to al Qaeda during the Battle for Fallujah).
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    More importantly, Bush didn't see government as his personal tool to settle scores and attack enemies. He would have been shocked if one of his deputies had suggested using the IRS as his personal enforcer against dissenters (one has to wonder if Code Pink got a deduction for the money that they gave to al Qaeda during the Battle for Fallujah).
    Actually, I don't think that Bush saw his political opponents as 'enemies'.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    There ain't a senator, other that perhaps Ted Cruz, or representative in congress that has the moral fiber and fortitude to call for impeachment of 0bama. 0bama could declare in a televised statement that he has appointed himself as dictator and the dems would loudly applaud while the repubs would spinelessly stand by and do nothing, more concerned for their own political careers than the fate of the country.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ