Thread: Time is a B#$%#

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Time is a B#$%# 

Two of the best lines that ever played the game of Hockey :D
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I don't see Trottier, Gillies or Bossy in there!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    I don't see Trottier, Gillies or Bossy in there!
    Well you wouldn't I did say the best :p

Hmmmph! Bossy - 573 goals, 553 assists, 1126 points, 210 PIM and +381

Trottier - 524 goals, 901 assists, 1425 points, 344 PIM and a +452

Gillies - 319 goals, 378 assists, 697 Points plus he was their enforcer! 1023 PIM and +241

4 Stanley cups in a row! I would argue its one of the best lines ever!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post

Two of the best lines that ever played the game of Hockey :D
    I recognize Leach, Barber, Clarke, and Lindros and but I'm stuck on the other 2. The guy on the left might be Recchi, is the guy in the middle LeClaire? As for great lines, being a hockey fan as much as I am a Flyers fan, tough to say that Gretzky, Anderson, Kurri wasn't the best line ever put together.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I recognize Leach, Barber, Clarke, and Lindros and but I'm stuck on the other 2. The guy on the left might be Recchi, is the guy in the middle LeClaire? As for great lines, being a hockey fan as much as I am a Flyers fan, tough to say that Gretzky, Anderson, Kurri wasn't the best line ever put together.
    1 line is the LCB line the other is the Legion of Doom. you must remember that line. I said they're one of the best lines out there I didn't say they were the best.
    Last edited by Bailey; 07-09-2013 at 06:15 AM.

1 line is the LCB line the other is the Legion of Doom. you must remember that line. I said they're one of the best lines out there I didn't say they were the best.
    I do remember them it's just that I don't recognize John LeClaire in that picture. However, it's safe to assume that the guy on the left between Leach and Clarke is Renberg. Oh, and no need to question my Flyers memory. I've forgotten more about this team than most people even know about the sport in general.

I do remember them it's just that I don't recognize John LeClaire in that picture. However, it's safe to assume that the guy on the left between Leach and Clarke is Renberg. Oh, and no need to question my Flyers memory. I've forgotten more about this team than most people even know about the sport in general.
    I became a Hockey fan when the flyers traded for Lindros(in retrospect we should have kept foresburgh) and all the attention attracted me to the sport, I got that book on the flyers history right up to the lindros era. LeClare sill looks like a dude you don't want to mess with.

I became a Hockey fan when the flyers traded for Lindros(in retrospect we should have kept foresburgh) and all the attention attracted me to the sport, I got that book on the flyers history right up to the lindros era. LeClare sill looks like a dude you don't want to mess with.
    Hockey was my first sports love. My first hockey game was the Blazers vs Sharks of the old WHA(Oilers, Avalanche, Hurricanes, Coyotes franchises all originated there). My first hockey hero was Bernie Parent. Here is is as a Blazer:

Of course, when the Blazers moved to Vancouver after only 1 season and Bernie joined the Flyers, my allegiance switched to the Flyers and the Broad Street Bullies. The biggest thrill in my sprts watching life was when the Flyers won their first Cup. And there is a reason why those teams were and still are beloved. Back then, athletes weren't premadonnas and would actually hang out with the general public. The Flyers frequented a neighborhood bar called Rexy's and when they would tour playing softball for charity, usually after the games, the entire team would end up at someone's house for a BBQ. Nowadays players wouldn't walk across the street to piss on you if you were on fire. Anyhoo, there is a great documentary that was shown on HBO called The Broad Street Bullies. In Fact, here is it:

Hockey was my first sports love. My first hockey game was the Blazers vs Sharks of the old WHA(Oilers, Avalanche, Hurricanes, Coyotes franchises all originated there). My first hockey hero was Bernie Parent. Here is is as a Blazer:

Of course, when the Blazers moved to Vancouver after only 1 season and Bernie joined the Flyers, my allegiance switched to the Flyers and the Broad Street Bullies. The biggest thrill in my sprts watching life was when the Flyers won their first Cup. And there is a reason why those teams were and still are beloved. Back then, athletes weren't premadonnas and would actually hang out with the general public. The Flyers frequented a neighborhood bar called Rexy's and when they would tour playing softball for charity, usually after the games, the entire team would end up at someone's house for a BBQ. Nowadays players wouldn't walk across the street to piss on you if you were on fire. Anyhoo, there is a great documentary that was shown on HBO called The Broad Street Bullies. In Fact, here is it:

OH yes I know that documentry well :)

I wish we had more players like Clarke, the man didn't know how to lose, only age did him in.