Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,781
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Personally, I was hoping the GOP would get her to run for President in 2016. It would ensure a democratic victory, especially if Hillary is the Dem nominee. Hillary would tear Sarah apart in the debates.


    She could win the seat in Alaska, but that doesn't really say very much about Alaska's voters if she does.

    She can't take back that Katie Couric interview. You can say it was a set up all you want, but everyone who didn't see it in 2008 will get the chance to see it again.

    The GOP can do better than her.
    Cool story Libtard.

    You can always tell when a Republican absolutely scares the shit out of the left and presents a genuine threat to their establishment of a Socialist Utopia in the U.S.

    They start babbling like noonie is.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Personally, I was hoping the GOP would get her to run for President in 2016. It would ensure a democratic victory, especially if Hillary is the Dem nominee. Hillary would tear Sarah apart in the debates.


    She could win the seat in Alaska, but that doesn't really say very much about Alaska's voters if she does.

    She can't take back that Katie Couric interview. You can say it was a set up all you want, but everyone who didn't see it in 2008 will get the chance to see it again.

    The GOP can do better than her.
    Maybe this time, they will run it with the parts that Couric's people edited out.

    Any other discredited memes that you want to resurrect?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,147
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Personally, I was hoping the GOP would get her to run for President in 2016. It would ensure a democratic victory, especially if Hillary is the Dem nominee. Hillary would tear Sarah apart in the debates.


    She could win the seat in Alaska, but that doesn't really say very much about Alaska's voters if she does.

    She can't take back that Katie Couric interview. You can say it was a set up all you want, but everyone who didn't see it in 2008 will get the chance to see it again.

    The GOP can do better than her.
    I don't know why for the life of m how Shrillary is even being talked about with all the scandals and crimes she has committed (white water) etc, I guess it proves my theory that all Dem voters are immoral people that only care about gaining power.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,563
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Cool story Libtard.

    You can always tell when a Republican absolutely scares the shit out of the left and presents a genuine threat to their establishment of a Socialist Utopia in the U.S.

    They start babbling like noonie is.

    You can also always tell when conservatives are in denial about their candidates' real chances of winning an election. She is considering running for the Senate in Alaska because she knows she can't win a national election. The majority of Americans think she's stupid-whether she is or not, that's the opinion. You guys like her because she says the things you want to hear. The only people who are going to vote for her are Alaskans and the far right.


    But, please, nominate her for the Presidency in 2016. I want the democrats to win. I'm confident that any of them, except possibly Biden, can beat her.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,075
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    You can also always tell when conservatives are in denial about their candidates' real chances of winning an election. She is considering running for the Senate in Alaska because she knows she can't win a national election. The majority of Americans think she's stupid-whether she is or not, that's the opinion. You guys like her because she says the things you want to hear. The only people who are going to vote for her are Alaskans and the far right.


    But, please, nominate her for the Presidency in 2016. I want the democrats to win. I'm confident that any of them, except possibly Biden, can beat her.
    How could you possibly want them to win after the mess progressives have made out of this country?

    Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using Tapatalk 2
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Personally, I was hoping the GOP would get her to run for President in 2016. It would ensure a democratic victory, especially if Hillary is the Dem nominee. Hillary would tear Sarah apart in the debates.


    She could win the seat in Alaska, but that doesn't really say very much about Alaska's voters if she does.

    She can't take back that Katie Couric interview. You can say it was a set up all you want, but everyone who didn't see it in 2008 will get the chance to see it again.

    The GOP can do better than her.

    You liberals harping on her about the Katie Couric interview is the same as you still blaming everything on Bush .. And you are supposed to be the tolerant and forgiving ones? I think not, scooter. You people are the biggest two faced back stabbing hypocrites this side of Purgatory ...

    Then when it comes to having nothing to prove or show, you just have to drivel about the past ... Yawn, your stupidity is so boring!

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    You can also always tell when conservatives are in denial about their candidates' real chances of winning an election. She is considering running for the Senate in Alaska because she knows she can't win a national election. The majority of Americans think she's stupid-whether she is or not, that's the opinion. You guys like her because she says the things you want to hear. The only people who are going to vote for her are Alaskans and the far right.


    But, please, nominate her for the Presidency in 2016. I want the democrats to win. I'm confident that any of them, except possibly Biden, can beat her.
    She isn't stupid, but she is perceived that way because blatantly unethical people in the media lied about her, repeatedly, until it stuck. That you are unconcerned about that does not speak well of you. If your party can only win by silencing dissent and overwhelming the opposition with blatant lies, what is it about them that you find worthy of your support?

    You claim that you want to see a Democratic victory in 2016, but can you explain just why you think that Democrats will do any better than they have now? Do you really consider Hillary Clinton to be an ethical, honorable person, who can be trusted with the powers of the United States presidency?

    This isn't about perception, it's about facts, and you are avoiding them.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,029
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    You can also always tell when conservatives are in denial about their candidates' real chances of winning an election. She is considering running for the Senate in Alaska because she knows she can't win a national election. The majority of Americans think she's stupid-whether she is or not, that's the opinion. You guys like her because she says the things you want to hear. The only people who are going to vote for her are Alaskans and the far right.


    But, please, nominate her for the Presidency in 2016. I want the democrats to win. I'm confident that any of them, except possibly Biden, can beat her.
    Can you please give us proof of this from unbiased sources?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pierce County
    Posts
    2,081
    I can't wait for her to run for the senate in Alaska. When she sets up her campaign, I will be sending her money. I can't wait to see her face off against the like of Barbra "Bot-ox" Boxer or Diane "Government contracts" Fienstein.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    She wussed out and wasn't up for the fight. Plus, Rupert Murdoch pays better.

    She's a terrible candidate.
    When the attacks turn into the vicious memes concerning her and her daughter....I'd walk away too.

    Personally, I was hoping the GOP would get her to run for President in 2016. It would ensure a democratic victory, especially if Hillary is the Dem nominee. Hillary would tear Sarah apart in the debates.
    "So tell us Hillary, really, where WAS Obama when the Benghazi situation occurred. Will you please tell us just what measures, if any, were taken to ensure the safety of Embassy perssonnel? And why the Administration flat out lied when the news of how our Ambassador was abducted, sodomised and then hacked up in the streets was released?? Please tell us how it was that a US Embassy was stormed and its people murdered? Please explain why, under TWO Democrat Presidents, two embassies have been invaded? I remind you that the Embassies are in fact, US soil, and that this government failed to follow up on what was ostensibly an act of WAR?"

    She could win the seat in Alaska, but that doesn't really say very much about Alaska's voters if she does.
    Yah, they really HATED the thousands of dollars they got back every year thanks to a Governorship that did what it seems your Adminstration cannot do...balance the budget?

    She can't take back that Katie Couric interview. You can say it was a set up all you want, but everyone who didn't see it in 2008 will get the chance to see it again.
    Oh yeah that one, goes right up there in terms of integrity with the Killian memos. Coutic worked on the same network as Rather....and we all know full well what happened to him..

    The GOP can do better than her.
    The GOP is terrified of her..seeing as she is a real conservative, not a RINO like Weepy Boner or McShitStain

    Oh and Noonwitch? You DO know what Obama is known as amongst conservatives?

    SCOAMF

    Stuttering Clusterfuck of a Miserable Failure.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 09-23-2013 at 07:28 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •