Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Don't forget Obama doesn't let the Constitution, limitations of his office or honor ever stand in his way when he wants something.
    Fixed it.........

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I swear, it looks like oBAMA and his crew WANT a race war to break out...
    That was obvious in '08!

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

With this coming out and the whole biased attitude of the judge surfacing today I have no Idea how Zimmerman will get fair treatment.This thing should be thrown out as well as the Obama administration should be thrown out. Obama has made us a full fledged banana republic in 5 short years and half the country doesn't give a fuck.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    The perfect crisis................
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

When Sanford police arrived on the scene on February 26, 2012, after Zimmerman fatally shot unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, they conducted a "sound" investigation, and the evidence provided no probable cause to arrest Zimmerman at the scene, he said.

the police chief QUIT as a result of the PRESSURE form 'outside sources!"

you can take THE COMMUNITY ORGANIZER out of Chicago...but ta cant take Chicago out of the COMMUNITY ORGANIZER.

The Demoralizer In Chief certainly appears to be in favor of creating a CRISIS

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    The perfect crisis................
    This is where we need Octafish to tell us that this trial is an excuse to institute martial law in an American city. Perhaps 1992 LA was just practice. If this is the case, look for drug gangs to be supplied with incendiary devices and for politicians to be advising young black men to stay indoors. Look for the Miami police to withdraw from policing certain (violent) areas of the city and look for the National Guard to be called in. All by design? (Paging Octafish....or maybe ARt Bell?)

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    This is where we need Octafish to tell us that this trial is an excuse to institute martial law in an American city. Perhaps 1992 LA was just practice. If this is the case, look for drug gangs to be supplied with incendiary devices and for politicians to be advising young black men to stay indoors. Look for the Miami police to withdraw from policing certain (violent) areas of the city and look for the National Guard to be called in. All by design? (Paging Octafish....or maybe ARt Bell?)
    Doesn't have to be by design, just a matter of acting when the crisis occurs: "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." Rahm Emanuel
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ