1. #1 ‘Baby Bangs’ Wigs For Bald Babies The New Craze, 
    Baby Wigs Start At $20 And Fit Babies Up To 9 Months Old
    July 9, 2013 7:45 PM
    NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — There’s some outrage in the parenting world about what could be the latest accessory for infants: Wigs.

Some babies have it and some don’t, and there are some parents going to great lengths to make sure their baby has a full head of hair.

As CBS 2′s Emily Smith reported Tuesday, a company called baby-bangs.com makes that happen with wigs for infants. They come in an array of colors and styles to suit all different bald babies.

Online baby bloggers and other social media sites have taken issue with the accessory. Some local parents also had plenty to say about it.

“I don’t feel like babies should be subjected to wearing wigs just yet. They’re just babies,” a mom told Smith.

“I think kind of the charm of a new baby is the little bird fuzz that they have,” said another woman.

“Is it made out of real hair?” one man wondered.

The product is made of silky strands of a man-made fiber, according to the company’s website. It’s a simple hair and headband accessory.
    Read More>http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/07/...ents-on-board/

Some people would be better off just having pets.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — There’s some outrage in the parenting world about what could be the latest accessory for infants: Wigs.

Some babies have it and some don’t, and there are some parents going to great lengths to make sure their baby has a full head of hair.

As CBS 2′s Emily Smith reported Tuesday, a company called baby-bangs.com makes that happen with wigs for infants. They come in an array of colors and styles to suit all different bald babies.

Online baby bloggers and other social media sites have taken issue with the accessory. Some local parents also had plenty to say about it.

“I don’t feel like babies should be subjected to wearing wigs just yet. They’re just babies,” a mom told Smith.

“I think kind of the charm of a new baby is the little bird fuzz that they have,” said another woman.

The product is made of silky strands of a man-made fiber, according to the company’s website. It’s a simple hair and headband accessory.

Okay, this is just silly.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post

No, they're not. They're better off getting a robot dog maybe but not a real pet. I'll grant them a goldfish.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

This is what happens when society starts seeing babies as a fashion accessory instead of human life

Power CUer
    I didn't have hair until I was about six months old and my mother got tired of people assuming I was a boy, so she taped a bow to the top of my head.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I didn't have hair until I was about six months old and my mother got tired of people assuming I was a boy, so she taped a bow to the top of my head.

I had 2 inches of bright orange hair that stood up at birth, but the other parents at the hospital nursery window thought I was funny-looking. My mom couldn't get a bow to stay in my hair, not even with Dippety-do.

Bald babies are cute. Hairy babies are cute. Pretty much all babies are cute.