Thread: I keep hearing about these Michelle Obama "Kill Whitey" videos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 I keep hearing about these Michelle Obama "Kill Whitey" videos. 
    Even Sean Hannity mentioned it. I wonder what's on those tapes?

I have heard a lot of Interent rumbling about a Michelle Obama "hate whitey" tape but it seemed to originate with the notorious Larry Johnson, a strong Hillary supporter. That was about the time Obama issued the "leave my wife alone" edict. Coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    I have heard a lot of Interent rumbling about a Michelle Obama "hate whitey" tape but it seemed to originate with the notorious Larry Johnson, a strong Hillary supporter. That was about the time Obama issued the "leave my wife alone" edict. Coincidence?
    You can never tell with the Clintons. Still, if there were such a video, I can't imagine that it wouldn't have surfaced by now. Hillary needs some sort of major incident that puts Obama out of the running, and given the delegate counts, the only thing that can work is a major gaffe (more so than simply trying to claim that his uncle liberated Auschwitz). A video of Michelle Obama spewing hate speech would fit the bill nicely, and it would certainly scare off enough delegates to open up the race again.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I've heard some rumors. No doubt that evil woman has said such things. Le'ts hope there is a tape.

Obviously the Clintons don't have it or they would have used it by now, but I hope that the RNC does.

Once that tape comes out, McCain will carry 48+ states.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by McCainiac View Post
    I've heard some rumors. No doubt that evil woman has said such things. Le'ts hope there is a tape.

Obviously the Clintons don't have it or they would have used it by now, but I hope that the RNC does.

If the RNC has it, the Clinton's surely have it. There is no tape, its a tall-tale of the internet... people dont hold onto things like that.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    There is no tape, its a tall-tale of the internet...
    Oddly enoug, Eyelids is probably right here. Thankfully, there's plenty of other material available to establish that the Obama family hates America and particularly anyone who doesn't have enough melatonin in their skin.

I'm glad we can agree on this Eyelids.

Hahaha, from FR;

Michelle has always been a great 'Sox fan, Senator Obama explained..

"She learned to hate Whitey Ford from her father who saw Ford strike out six White Sox batters in a row to tie an American League record back in 1957. Here they go again, looping sound bites over and over that distorts what she said . . .

Eyelids
    I'm a White Sox fan too, so I can empathize.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I'm a White Sox fan too, so I can empathize.
    You are a black white sox fan that hates Whitey!?!..... Ford

Quote Originally Posted by McCainiac View Post

If the RNC has it, it probably won't surface til after the Dem convention. Why would it? That would be the strategic time to leak it, when there's no turning back for the dems.

And don't count out the Clintons having it, if it exists. If she just acknowledges that he has more delegates tonight, but still doesn't concede, they just might have a little trick or 2 or 3 up their sleeves.