Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Eyelids
    and the Sox are in first with the AL MVP.

2. #12 Is this for real? 
    I would love to get a copy of this tape.

http://noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/06...ake-on-whitey/

Michelle Obama and Louis Farrakhan Take On Whitey

I learned over the weekend why the Republicans who have seen the tape of Michelle Obama ranting about “whitey” describe it as “STUNNING.” I have not seen it but I have heard from five separate sources who have spoken directly with people who have seen the tape. It features Michelle Obama and Louis Farrakhan. They are sitting on a panel at Jeremiah Wright’s Church when Michelle makes her intemperate remarks. Whoops!! When that image comes out it will enter the politcal ads hall of fame. It will be right up there with the little girl plucking daisy petals in the famous 1964 ad LBJ used against Barry Goldwater.

Barack may have quit his church but his religious problems are not over. Barack Obama has a Nation of Islam problem that will receive more attention in the coming days. Before Barack came on the scene, THE MAN in his political district was Louis Farrakhan. No one could take Alice Palmer’s seat without Farrakhan’s blessing. No one. I do not fault Barack Obama for seeking out the blessing of Farrakhan, but the story of what was done behind the scenes to get rid of Barack’s predecessor—Alice Palmer—has not been told. A knowledgeable source tells me that Tony Rezko played a direct role in this feat. And Rezko has been tight with Farrakhan.
    Continued on the above link

Power CUer
    If there are "Republicans who have seen it", why hasn't it been made public?

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    If there are "Republicans who have seen it", why hasn't it been made public?
    If you had gone to the link and read the last paragraph, you would have seen this:

NONSENSE!! He knew and he knows. And the gig will be up when the Michelle tape hits the airwaves. One source described how this tape was acquired. Let’s just say that one of the republican candidates who is no longer in the race, but had a dandy oppo research capability, uncovered this gem. If Republican poohbahs have their way the tape will remain on ice until October. But when it comes out, Barack will be permanently branded with the Nation of Islam. That’s not a winning platform in November. And Barack’s bundlers understand this threat. I also have learned some major financial backers are asking the Barack team about the tape and are being stonewalled. It is a wild card in the political campaign that has not yet played out.

Power CUer
    Then I'll stay tuned for October.

I'll put this in the category of ghosts, UFO's and Bigfoot. I'll need to see it before I get worked up about it.
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Space Gravy View Post
    I'll put this in the category of ghosts, UFO's and Bigfoot. I'll need to see it before I get worked up about it.
    Really. Remember how worked up the DUmmies got over Fitzmas? If it's true, it will come out. If not, it's not like Michelle Obama won't say other offensive things. She, like Wright, Pfleger and the rest of Obama's circle are too ingrained in the habits of radicalism to change their ways when they're in the spotlight. In fact, it brings out their most basic impulses. Michelle Obama will be the gift that keeps on giving.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Banned
    This morning on Fox and Friends, Bob Beckel said that "the other shoe is about to drop on Michelle Obama" in regards to a rumor. He said he was not at liberty to say what it was but that it was explosive.

I think that the Republicans are holding on to the tape until Obama has clinched the nomination and there is no turning back. I think that the most appropriate time to release the tape would be later this week as soon as Obama is the nominee and there is no turning back.

In October it would be seen as a dirty trick and alot of people would believe it. Now, all attempts to quell the resulting brushfires would only look worse and inept.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    This morning on Fox and Friends, Bob Beckel said that "the other shoe is about to drop on Michelle Obama" in regards to a rumor. He said he was not at liberty to say what it was but that it was explosive.

I saw the same interview.