Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    I saw the same interview.
    If there is a tape, the Cllintons would have paid millions to get it. That's why I do not think one exist. However, like Beckel said, another shoe is going to drop. Obama and his wife are racist and/or racist sympathizers. No doubt about it because birds of a feather flock together.

Quote Originally Posted by McCainiac View Post
    I've heard some rumors. No doubt that evil woman has said such things. Le'ts hope there is a tape.

Obviously the Clintons don't have it or they would have used it by now, but I hope that the RNC does.

Once that tape comes out, McCain will carry 48+ states.
    If the RNC has it, it probably won't surface til after the Dem convention. Why would it? That would be the strategic time to leak it, when there's no turning back for the dems.

And don't count out the Clintons having it, if it exists. If she just acknowledges that he has more delegates tonight, but still doesn't concede, they just might have a little trick or 2 or 3 up their sleeves.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    If there is a tape, the Cllintons would have paid millions to get it. That's why I do not think one exist. However, like Beckel said, another shoe is going to drop. Obama and his wife are racist and/or racist sympathizers. No doubt about it because birds of a feather flock together.
    Oh so John McCain justifies the Holocaust?

Eyelids
    You guys have to be stupid to believe this exists. Are you telling me every member of member of the Democratic leadership and Clinton family have no idea about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Really. Remember how worked up the DUmmies got over Fitzmas? If it's true, it will come out. If not, it's not like Michelle Obama won't say other offensive things. She, like Wright, Pfleger and the rest of Obama's circle are too ingrained in the habits of radicalism to change their ways when they're in the spotlight. In fact, it brings out their most basic impulses. Michelle Obama will be the gift that keeps on giving.
    She'll never be better than Teresa!
    2009 CU Pro Football Pick'em Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Space Gravy View Post
    She'll never be better than Teresa!
    I don't know about that. She was certainly a moonbat, but Michelle has this I-Just-Want-To-Hit-Someone vibe that Theresa Heinz Kerry lacked. It's one thing to be an elitist dowager, it's another to be a young, angry, in-your-face elitist. If she reminds me of anyone, it's Hillary during Bill's first campaign, but in fairness to Hillary, Bill's womanizing gave her a right to be pissed off. Michelle just seems to be perpetually enraged.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I don't know about that. She was certainly a moonbat, but Michelle has this I-Just-Want-To-Hit-Someone vibe that Theresa Heinz Kerry lacked. It's one thing to be an elitist dowager, it's another to be a young, angry, in-your-face elitist. If she reminds me of anyone, it's Hillary during Bill's first campaign, but in fairness to Hillary, Bill's womanizing gave her a right to be pissed off. Michelle just seems to be perpetually enraged.
    She didn't seem enraged tonight. She seemed ecstatic with the chance to be first lady. Saw her knuckle him, then give him the thumbs up. It could be a long 4 or 8 years if they're plotting together in the White House.

We told Blue dawg to forget about that expensive Indigestion Diet prescription kibble and canned food. He's going to have to eat what the poor dawgs eat. He looked very upset. :D

So did I. The prospect of a 55% estate tax, drastically higher capital gains taxes, elimination of the tax cuts does not tend to make many of the true working folks happy. Of course if I just wanted to sit on my rear and collect the public giveaways, I'd be very happy about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Oh so John McCain justifies the Holocaust?
    Did that preacher baptize his kids, marry him and his wife, and preach at McCain's church for 20 years. Nice try, though.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad