Hybrid View

1. #1 "Raiding California" - The Drug War 
    Goldwater

Good stuff? How so? Federal agents attacking cancer patients, or or what?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Rick View Post
    Good stuff? How so? Federal agents attacking cancer patients, or or what?
    Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

Now excuse me while I go take my oxycontin, adarol, ritalin, vicadin.... You feeling ok? Perhaps you should look into some of these dru... err.. pharmaceuticals from honest, decent all american companies. Don't have any symptoms? I'm sure we can find something...
    Last edited by wilbur; 06-12-2008 at 07:27 AM.

Didn't watch the video, but in general, I've always thought the drug war would be more fun if the hippies fought back :D
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

noonwitch
    Now excuse me while I go take my oxycontin, adarol, ritalin, vicadin.... You feeling ok? Perhaps you should look into some of these dru... err.. pharmaceuticals from honest, decent all american companies. Don't have any symptoms? I'm sure we can find something...[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you have restless legs syndrome, or social anxiety disorder, or as we used to say, leg cramps and shyness.

Patent Member
    Considering that anyone can walk into a doctor's office and claim migraine symptoms and be prescribed pot, I would have to say that California's "medical marijuana" law is more about legalizing pot than catering towards real suffering patients.

Federal drug laws trump California's laws anyway. Good for the feds to move in.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Considering that anyone can walk into a doctor's office and claim migraine symptoms and be prescribed pot, I would have to say that California's "medical marijuana" law is more about legalizing pot than catering towards real suffering patients.
    I have no doubt about that. More power to them. It should be a states rights issue.

This is the problem with having so many laws at the federal level. The only thing that really seems to be able to get this issue on the radar is the type of 'state disobedience' that CA is practicing. Even with all it so far, the politicians in DC still won't look at it. I don't think things will ever change if the federal laws are honored on this issue, while waiting for the politicians to wake the hell up.
    Last edited by wilbur; 06-12-2008 at 12:02 PM.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post

The point is that there are legal drugs out there worse in every way for society, there is just less social stigma attached to them than pot.