1. #1 The black kid hung around too long. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Raven (Pitt's mommy) adds her special brand of Stupid to the Martin threads!!

Fri Jul 12, 2013, 08:12 PM
    Raven

The black kid hung around too long.

Because he did, he's dead. That's what I took from the Defense closing today. Defense atty sat down for 4 minutes to dramatize how much time Martin had to run from his attacker. He didn't move fast enough, apparently. If this defense succeeds, we have taken a leap back into the 1950's. Hey you black kids, hurry along! We have replaced lynchings of the '50's and '60's with "Stand your Ground". I want to be sick tonight. I put my hopes on the mothers on that jury...on all the women on that jury.
    I put my hopes on the jury being smarter than the average DUmmies. We'll see.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Raven (Pitt's mommy) adds her special brand of Stupid to the Martin threads!!

I put my hopes on the jury being smarter than the average DUmmies. We'll see.
    I doubt it. They picked exactly who they thought would give them the conviction they wanted without any hint of racial bias.

And if you or I criticized the railroading they're about to give Zimmerman...well it lets them trot out the war on women meme and claim how we're just mad that the jury wasn't a bunch of old rich white guys who saw no problem in that sweet innocent black chid of God being gunned down.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I doubt it. They picked exactly who they thought would give them the conviction they wanted without any hint of racial bias.
    Are you saying that Mark O'Meara is part of the conspiracy to lynch Zimmerman? That's difficult to believe. The jury selection was done with the help of a professional jury consultant for the defense. These people actually study how the demographics, background, and demeanor of potential jurors can be expected to play out. This guy in particular helped choose the Casey Anthony jury, and if ever there was an unlikable bitch who I thought would go down hard, it was Casey Anthony. But she didn't.

A black juror would have almost guaranteed a hung jury. At least in this group there is a chance of unanimity. Of course, the black activists started on the complaint path before the trial began, "Not one African (that's what they call black people) on that jury."

As a defendant, I would be been a lot more confident of my chances with 12 people. That's the part I don't get. This is a murder trial and you don't even get a full jury?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Are you saying that Mark O'Meara is part of the conspiracy to lynch Zimmerman? That's difficult to believe. The jury selection was done with the help of a professional jury consultant for the defense. These people actually study how the demographics, background, and demeanor of potential jurors can be expected to play out. This guy in particular helped choose the Casey Anthony jury, and if ever there was an unlikable bitch who I thought would go down hard, it was Casey Anthony. But she didn't.

A black juror would have almost guaranteed a hung jury. At least in this group there is a chance of unanimity. Of course, the black activists started on the complaint path before the trial began, "Not one African (that's what they call black people) on that jury."

As a defendant, I would be been a lot more confident of my chances with 12 people. That's the part I don't get. This is a murder trial and you don't even get a full jury?
    I think in FL(or the country not sure) you only get 12 for a capitol murder case.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I think in FL(or the country not sure) you only get 12 for a capitol murder case.
    Bailey ...

To my knowledge, you are correct!

Only first degree murder charges require 12 jurors, 2nd. degree, only 6 throughout
    the country.

No time to google any proof.

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980