1. #1 Rev. Jackson's delusional theory on the Zimmerman Case 
    I just saw the "Reverend" Jackson on Fox News giving an interview about the Zimmerman Case. He basically said that we need to feel sorry for Martin and not Zimmerman because if you remove all the irrelevant information, this is a case of a "Boy" walking home, and a grown man stalking and murdering him. I'm pretty sure that that irrelevant information that he was taking about was all the evidence that brings into doubt that Zimmerman may be guilty of Murder. So if the facts don't fit the liberal agenda we are to simply ignore them.
    Mark - Laugh At A Libtard

Words to the Wise (blog)

I wonder how Jackson was chosen to be a black leader, doesn't leader mean you are on top of the heap , the best of the best? Then again America chose Hussein, or did we?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Well, I wouldn't call him a Black leader so much as a leader of inciting unsubstantiated racial tension. At that there's non better than him.

Words to the Wise (blog)

Quote Originally Posted by laalt View Post
    Well, I wouldn't call him a Black leader so much as a leader of inciting unsubstantiated racial tension. At that there's non better than him.
    I just haven't heard any large numbers of blacks denouncing Jessie, Sharpton or even Farrakhan.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I just haven't heard any large numbers of blacks denouncing Jessie, Sharpton or even Farrakhan.
    I would hope that that is because the vast majority of them feel that it's not worth justifying anything these guys say with any kind of response. Even negative ones. That being said, you have a point.

Words to the Wise (blog)

Quote Originally Posted by laalt View Post
    I would hope that that is because the vast majority of them feel that it's not worth justifying anything these guys say with any kind of response. Even negative ones. That being said, you have a point.
    Ben Carson would be a worthy individual to represent them. I would be jealous.

Based on the reactions outside the Cort house, you'd think they just acquitted a brunch of Skinheads that went on a murderous rampage in a playground in a black neighborhood.

Words to the Wise (blog)