1. #1 youths yelled 'this is for Trayvon' in beating 
    youths yelled 'this is for Trayvon' in beating

Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."
    A witness posted the account on a community Facebook page, and police confirmed they are looking into whether the suspects' reaction to the verdict in the Florida trial of George Zimmerman played a part in the incident. A police report on the beating does not mention the alleged comments.

Pray For America!

they have their EXCUSE...and now its Begun!

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga Mikey View Post
    youths yelled 'this is for Trayvon' in beating

Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."
    A witness posted the account on a community Facebook page, and police confirmed they are looking into whether the suspects' reaction to the verdict in the Florida trial of George Zimmerman played a part in the incident. A police report on the beating does not mention the alleged comments.

Pray For America!

they have their EXCUSE...and now its Begun!
    I get tired of all of the spoiled BRATS in society (not just youth, all of them). We have a black President. Other minorities are often successful. I work for and with black people. It's time to stop making excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I get tired of all of the spoiled BRATS in society (not just youth, all of them). We have a black President. Other minorities are often successful. I work for and with black people. It's time to stop making excuses.
    HEAR HEARE or here here!

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/215610861.html

One attack In Baltimore another In Milwaukee Wisconsin...both verified

allegedly another attack has taken place in Mississippi.. according to someone on the free repulic forum.

this isnt about RACE..this is about THE GHETTO MINDSET!!

who has anything to gain form this violence? THE STALINSIT PUKES who NEED to KEEP America as divided as possible.

NSA-gate was nothing compared to their pimping a RACE WAR!!Ob

OH-BAMA's first comments should be just PUKE inspiring!

It's an excuse for thuggery as usual. Sadly, you usually don't see other races rioting in the street after a jury verdict they don't like. It's an excuse to behave more than just badly. This is the time for Obama to behave responsibly instead of just voting present and saying it's up to Holder.

It's time for that constitutional scholar to step up to the plate and stop reverting to his community organizer background. Folks, elections have consequences.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I find it interesting that they attacked a Hispanic. This means these thugs are smarter about race than the New York Times, Al Sharpton, Benjamin Crump and the NAACP who keep insisting on the black/white thing. Of course they're dumber about getting their way: you don't beat people up. You accuse innocent people of false racial crimes, get big cash settlements, and then go on to host an MSNBC show.

Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.