Thread: NOT GUILTY!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    This case was a perfect example of what happens when a defendant is tried in the media before he ever reaches the courthouse. The jury made the right decision based on actual evidence not deceptive pictures and edited audio tape.
    The "trial" in the media was full of lies and distortions, courtesy of Ryan Julison of Julison Communications, a PR firm that was responsible for handling PR for The Pigford Case, which ended up in the fraudulent redistribution of taxpayer dollars and a 2010 bill by Barack Obama.

Julison was the person who controlled the story and visuals (the choirboy Trayvon image) that made their way to the news. This is how many lies got started like:

Trayvon leaving at half time of the NBA All Star Game for snacks. (The game started at 7:30pm and Trayvon was dead by 7:17pm)

Trayvon buying "Arizona Iced Tea" and Skittles for his "little brother." (Trayvon bought Arizona Watermelon, a popular additive to "sizzurp" or "lean" along with candies like Skittles. The "little brother" was Brandy Green's son Chad Green, who was 14 at the time. (He is now 15) Tracy Martin was not married to Green but was still married to Trayvon's stepmother, Alicia Stanley, who raised Trayvon from the time he was about 3. Alicia and Tracy Martin were married 14 years. Do the math. It mean that Trayvon had only recently started living with Sabrina Fulton (bio mom) who is now making a fortune out of Trayvon trademarks and settlements. (Tracy relocated Trayvon to Sabrina's home when the marriage fell apart due to his philandering with Brandy Green, who was pregnant with his child.)

George Zimmerman "stalking" Trayvon and "shooting him down." Zimmerman made a 4-minute telephone call to non-emergency dispatch at 7:09:34 pm; he was off by 7:13:41. The first 911 calls from neighbors start at 7:16:11. The gunshot occurs at 7:16:55. Somewhere between 7:13:41 and 7:16:11 (2:30) there is another altercation in the dark and rain. At 7:13:41, Zimmerman doesn't know where Trayvon is. Sometime in that 2 1/2 minutes, Trayvon and Zimmerman see each other (probably by Trayvon emerging) and a fight starts. There is NO TIME for stalking.
    Last edited by Elspeth; 07-14-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Meanwhile...while everyone is obsessing over a perfectly legit legal decision.

Dozens more will be shot and killed in Chicago tonite.

The media will continue to ignore the treason/espionage trial of Bradley Manning and the start of the Nidal terrorism/murder trial.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Meanwhile...while everyone is obsessing over a perfectly legit legal decision.

Dozens more will be shot and killed in Chicago tonite.

The media will continue to ignore the treason/espionage trial of Bradley Manning and the start of the Nidal terrorism/murder trial.
    That is all just garden variety workplace violence.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Oh this will be fun Lanie.

Keep in mind, I've been very civil to you to date as you have been mellow comparied to some of the other idiots we have had here in the past.

But for murdering children.

But then turn around and claim that children don't belong to their parents, or family but the "Community".

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/shorter-...-are-belong-us

BS on that. To try and believe that some how liberals are not contributing to a problem is ignorant beyond belief.

OH where to begin.

Lets start with the broken child care system that you are trumpeting so well. How many troubled children get lost in that liberally run system each year that you made clear is heavily run by liberals? Shuffled to homes that are worse then the ones they were taken from? With no follow-up or over sight to make sure they are in a better situation?

How many children are taken from homes for no good reason?

Lanie, your claims are ignorant to state that Liberals always act in the best interest and don't contribute to a problem.
    I didn't say that liberals always look out for the best interest of kids, and I'm sure a few of them do want to take laws too far. However, from my experience, it's mostly been the conservatives who fight tooth and nail whenever kids are taken up for around where I'm at. The perception is that kids are just bad and anybody looking out for their safety is just a liberal loon. Conservatives cause just as much of a problem as liberals do. Heck, years ago, you couldn't have convinced me that anybody other than the conservatives were causing a problem in regards to the safety of children. I'm not basing that off of anything I learned in college. I'm basing that on what I've seen with my own two eyes. The idea that liberals are the only problem is CRAP, plain and simple. What it really comes down to is that the rights of every adult (the rights of parents, freedom of speech, the right to face your accuser (which the kid can NEVER legally be the accuser, so that's crap to me), and every other rights of adults ALWAYS take a front seat to the safety of children. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS. I hate it as much as anybody else does. The truth is children are treated as second class citizens, which is why it's important for people to speak up for their right to safety.

The truth is children are treated as second class citizens, which is why it's important for people to speak up for their right to safety.
    That includes the one that aren't born yet right?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

That includes the one that aren't born yet right?
    No, they're treated as not a person and not a citizen because they're faceless and people (even conservatives) don't empathize with them the way they should. That's a case of women's rights taking a front seat to the rights of children. In some cases, it's the supposed right of those not wanting a child wish a disability taking a front seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    No, they're treated as not a person and not a citizen because they're faceless
    Oh really?

Look at it Bridget! Is that faceless? Is that something that shouldn't be treated as a person? That's a 20 week old baby...or as the rest of us refer to it a baby at 5 months of pregnancy.

and people (even conservatives) don't empathize with them the way they should.
    That's bullshit and you know it.

That's a case of women's rights taking a front seat to the rights of children. In some cases, it's the supposed right of those not wanting a child wish a disability taking a front seat.
    Women's rights? You Libs are all the same too chickenshit to finish the sentence. It's a woman's right...to murder. Only you cut it short to make yourself sleep better at night.

You and the rest of the idiot Libs will fight tooth and nail to ensure you can murder at will and without discretion an unborn child at an age that it can live outside the womb....but God forbid a murdering rapist scumbag get the needle or a Neighborhood watch block captain shoot an attacker in self defense.

Suddenly you jerks get all huffy over the taking of a life. WTF is wrong with you?

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    The statements from the left are getting stupid on this.

Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Last edited by Rockntractor; 07-15-2013 at 07:19 PM.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Im surprised that no one has put that on a HOODIE....yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post