Thread: NOT GUILTY!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 58 of 58
  1. #51  
    Senior Member Meshuga Mikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Anselmo CA
    Posts
    372
    Uncle Ben...Benjamin JEALOUS....speaking out fo Trayvonne

    he cant pronounce the way we would CAN he??


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #52  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga Mikey View Post
    Im surprised that no one has put that on a HOODIE....yet!
    I found this one funny.

    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #53  
    Junior Member DAV USN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Race riots and DU melt down in 3... 2... 1...
    Exploding heads on DU. They want to convict on "feeeeellllliiiiinnnnnggggs", not the rule of law.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #54  
    Junior Member DAV USN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Holy shit, that's funny!


    That's hilarious.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #55  
    Politically tired. Lanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,314
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Oh really?

    Okay tx, how many people know about that? The reason why pro-lifers want sonograms to be taken before an abortion is because a lot of women don't know about it. Even if they do take one and look at it, will it be in 3D like that?

    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Look at it Bridget! Is that faceless? Is that something that shouldn't be treated as a person?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    That's bullshit and you know it.
    Then why is it that years ago, I had a co-worker talk about how bombing abortion clinics was justified, but he might consider abortion if his child had a disability? Lots of hypocrites out there.


    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Women's rights? You Libs are all the same too chickenshit to finish the sentence. It's a woman's right...to murder.
    They probably don't see it that way, but yes. And I didn't cut anything short, and I don't need help sleeping better at night.

    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    You and the rest of the idiot Libs will fight tooth and nail to ensure you can murder at will and without discretion an unborn child at an age that it can live outside the womb....but God forbid a murdering rapist scumbag get the needle or a Neighborhood watch block captain shoot an attacker in self defense.

    Suddenly you jerks get all huffy over the taking of a life. WTF is wrong with you?
    You can be against abortion and the death penalty. It's okay to have a mind of one's own.

    What would it take to convince you of what I've been saying to you?


    Lighten up some and stop looking for excuses to be a certain way. I want to say this in a funny way, but can't because it would come off as bad. Crap.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #56  
    Senior Member Meshuga Mikey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Anselmo CA
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I found this one funny.

    he like... TOO WITE..u no??
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #57  
    Moderator txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Okay tx, how many people know about that? The reason why pro-lifers want sonograms to be taken before an abortion is because a lot of women don't know about it. Even if they do take one and look at it, will it be in 3D like that?
    Anyone who has a child these days knows about this shit Lanie.

    Yes they want sonagrams to be taked before an abortion. Those death merchants you support don't tell them what is inside of them is a LIVING HUMAN BEING...they just tell them it's a clump of cells. Does THAT look like a clump of cells?

    You don't need 3D to see that there is a life inside of you.

    I only use that one for ignorant Libtards like you who think an abortion is no big deal.



    Then why is it that years ago, I had a co-worker talk about how bombing abortion clinics was justified, but he might consider abortion if his child had a disability? Lots of hypocrites out there.
    One you see that life forming inside of someone...what ever kind of shit you might talk about what you'd do disappears.

    If you're ever fortunate enough to bring a child into this world or witness a birth...you'll hate yourself for EVER supporting the wholesale murder of unborn children.


    They probably don't see it that way, but yes. And I didn't cut anything short, and I don't need help sleeping better at night.
    No they don't see it as murder. Because if they were honest with themselves if they were their conscience couldn't handle it.

    Of course you don't...Liberals never feel guilty about what they do. That would require a conscience and morals.



    You can be against abortion and the death penalty. It's okay to have a mind of one's own.
    In your twisted Liberal mind...what makes one life more important than another?

    What would it take to convince you of what I've been saying to you?
    Nothing. Liberals lie. All the time. You move goal posts and change your story so much around here nothing you say is believable. Beent hat way ever since I signed up here 8 years ago.

    Lighten up some and stop looking for excuses to be a certain way. I want to say this in a funny way, but can't because it would come off as bad. Crap.
    I don't need excuses Bridget. All I have to do is see one of your posts and the stupidity that ensues. There is no way on a Conservative board I will ever let Liberal ignorance go unchecked.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #58  
    Politically tired. Lanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,314
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post


    One you see that life forming inside of someone...what ever kind of shit you might talk about what you'd do disappears.

    If you're ever fortunate enough to bring a child into this world or witness a birth...you'll hate yourself for EVER supporting the wholesale murder of unborn children.
    I'm working on it, not that I'll necessarily get my way. I usually don't. I don't hate myself, but I already regret what I did years ago.


    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    In your twisted Liberal mind...what makes one life more important than another?
    One isn't more important than the other. Actually, I'm very big on the idea of being pro-life before and after birth. Conservatives are often accused of only being for one.

    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Nothing. Liberals lie. All the time. You move goal posts and change your story so much around here nothing you say is believable. Beent hat way ever since I signed up here 8 years ago.
    Then tell me why I should provide you with any link as you asked for in the other thread? There's obviously no point.

    But since you think I make up stories, I might as well do it right.

    Bouncy storytelling time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Warning everybody: The following story is made up as I go along and is not meant to be taken seriously. It is for my own amusement since I'm in one of those moods).

    So, I went in front of the abortion clinic during the 40 Days for Life stuff. It was my first time, and it was on a Sunday. Even though it was Sunday and the clinic was closed, we still went out to pray and let people know where we stand. I met with one of the main organizers, Betty. I told her I couldn't see where the clinic was. She took me further up the sidewalk and showed me. It was worn down, and looked like it hadn't been kept up in years. "I wouldn't take my dog there," I blurted out. "Most of these clinics aren't in good shape," the organizer told me. "When the last clinic shut down a few weeks ago, I was finally able to go up to it and look inside. The floor was nasty and was falling in." I took one last look at the clinic and rejoined the organizers. We had some people beep because they approved.

    Finally, a woman walked up to us and confronted us. "So, do you all do anything about abortion?" That's when the organizers told her about the pregnancies centers. She left still in a huff and puff and we said a prayer for her. Finally, a buddy of mine from years ago drove by and gave us the finger. It was then she recognized me. I could see she was about to park at the Jax Bar up the street. She went into the bar and came out drunk as a skunk. Coming up to us, she confronted me. "What gives? You were at the pro-choice march years ago. I thought you were all into killing babies with me."

    "I have changed my mind. I'm a nicer person now." She shoved me back. I was afraid to shove her because she'd go out into the road. Suddenly, she spit on me. "Sorry, I didn't have to pee right now." Not knowing what to do, I let her continue to shove me until I realized I had crossed the line, litearlly. I was too close to the clinic, and could hear police cars coming. "See you beeeoootch!" I wouldn't let her go though, so I grabbed her and kept her where she was at. When police came, they only arrested me of course. In jail, I tried speaking with Officer Dumb. "You have to help me. She set me up." He shrugged. "So?"

    "So? Don't you care? I thought you were this good conservative against abortion." He came up to me in my cell. "My being a good conservative is why I sent her after you in the first place. I sent her an anonymous tip so she'd go after you. I'll get her set up for something eventually."

    "But why?" I asked. "Because you're liberal and I'm an evil conservative. That's that." Suddenly, somebody came up behind him and hit him in the head and he fell to the floor. "Brock! What are you doing here?" I asked. "I've come to take you away so we can live happily ever after."

    "I've told you that I only think of you as a friend." He gave me a dirty look. "Forget you." I sat in my cell and felt sorry for myself until the cop came over. "You can go. Somebody posted your bail." He wouldn't tell me who though mostly because the writer has writer's block. I decided I'd confront the friend who got me in here, Beth. She'd be at the vigil for Trayvon Martin (yes, I really was in jail that long). I didn't know who Trayvon Martin was because I chose to watch True Blood instead of the news in jail. Jail is great. We even get HBO.

    Anyway, people started hitting on Hispanics and whites and I didn't know why. I saw Beth doing the same thing. "Beth, this isn't you. Have a Snickers."

    "Why?"

    "Because you turn into a conservative hating rioter when you're hungry." She took the Snickers and ate it. She suddenly turned into Anne Coulter. "Oh, this isn't good, have another one." Still grumpy, she took another one and turned into Rick Warren. "Oh, that is strange. Do you feel better though?"

    "Much." Realizing the leftist crowd had noticed us, we ran like heck.




    Perhaps my fiction needs work. lol.



    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I don't need excuses Bridget. All I have to do is see one of your posts and the stupidity that ensues. There is no way on a Conservative board I will ever let Liberal ignorance go unchecked.
    You're going to need to give me an incentive for defending everything I say. As of right now, I don't have one. The way I see it, you're one of the few ones who ask me for that, making me believe that most people here aren't as paranoid about me as you are.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •