Thread: NOT GUILTY!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    WOOT!!!!
    I knew as soon as I fell asleep there would be a verdict.

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I knew as soon as I fell asleep there would be a verdict.
    They made the jurors wait until you were asleep to announce their verdict.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga Mikey View Post

Holy shit, that's funny!

Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post

I need to clean house anyway. Time to get rid of certain people.
    Finding this a lot tonight and it's every one who shares your political views. When Casey Anthony went free, not one conservative threatened to riot. When OJ went free, not one conservative threatened to riot. When Antione Santiago was shot in the face, not one conservative threatened to riot. When William 'Kennedy' Smith was acquitted of rape, not one conservative threatend to riot. This is what separates conservatives from liberals. Conservatives might not like the outcome of a certain case but we don't go throw hissy fits and threaten to burn things down when things don't go our way.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

YES!!!!!!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

This case was a perfect example of what happens when a defendant is tried in the media before he ever reaches the courthouse. The jury made the right decision based on actual evidence not deceptive pictures and edited audio tape.
    Last edited by txradioguy; 07-14-2013 at 06:53 AM.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Finding this a lot tonight and it's every one who shares your political views. When Casey Anthony went free, not one conservative threatened to riot. When OJ went free, not one conservative threatened to riot. When Antione Santiago was shot in the face, not one conservative threatened to riot. When William 'Kennedy' Smith was acquitted of rape, not one conservative threatend to riot. This is what separates conservatives from liberals. Conservatives might not like the outcome of a certain case but we don't go throw hissy fits and threaten to burn things down when things don't go our way.
    Let's finally set the record straight here. Liberals are against child abuse. Heck, liberals get accused of trying to outlaw spanking and take the rights of parenting out of the hands of parents all the time. Before I took up any other cause in life, I took up the cause of child abuse as a child. You can only imagine what happened to make me want to do that. No, I wasn't beaten, but I had an experience that took me years and God's grace to get passed. It and a lot of other situations made me realize just how much of a joke our system is. Anyway, when I took up for children on the child abuse front, it was usually conservatives who fought me back. I couldn't seem to convince them that the so called spanking cases were usually bruises and broken bones cases. I couldn't seem to convince them that those who had lost their rights permanently usually were given too many chances.

Now, the wishy washy social workers are often liberal. I'll give you that. And around here, conservatives do join Guardian ad Litem. However, a big, HUGWE chunk of people around here fight children having rights with the ignorant fear that children's rights are all a liberal made up fear. The people who do that are mostly conservatives.

So I want to make it clear once and for that liberals are not the only ones contributing to the problem of children staying with/being sent back to abusive parents.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Oh this will be fun Lanie.

Keep in mind, I've been very civil to you to date as you have been mellow comparied to some of the other idiots we have had here in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Let's finally set the record straight here. Liberals are against child abuse.
    But for murdering children.

Heck, liberals get accused of trying to outlaw spanking and take the rights of parenting out of the hands of parents all the time.
    But then turn around and claim that children don't belong to their parents, or family but the "Community".

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/shorter-...-are-belong-us

So I want to make it clear once and for that liberals are not the only ones contributing to the problem of children staying with/being sent back to abusive parents.
    BS on that. To try and believe that some how liberals are not contributing to a problem is ignorant beyond belief.

OH where to begin.

Lets start with the broken child care system that you are trumpeting so well. How many troubled children get lost in that liberally run system each year that you made clear is heavily run by liberals? Shuffled to homes that are worse then the ones they were taken from? With no follow-up or over sight to make sure they are in a better situation?

How many children are taken from homes for no good reason?

"Most of the time, I was taking their kids away for no good reason" --A New York City CPS worker.

Lanie, your claims are ignorant to state that Liberals always act in the best interest and don't contribute to a problem.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Holy shit, that's funny!

someone posted that on DU and wasn't banned ASAP, i was shocked lol
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I was watching one of the Justices Brothers last night on PMSNBC and I can't believe how large a head he has.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly