Thread: NOT GUILTY!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I was watching one of the Justices Brothers last night on PMSNBC and I can't believe how large a head he has.
    I watched it till almost 11 here. Man they were blaming almost every one. I was actually waiting to hear "George Bush's policy" come from one of them about this.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

I was watching one of the Justices Brothers last night on PMSNBC and I can't believe how large a head he has.
    What makes it even funnier is that huge head sits atop a body that's only about 5'7"
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Holy shit, that's funny!

I only wish I could claim it as my own work.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    What makes it even funnier is that huge head sits atop a body that's only about 5'7"

Revrunt Sharptongue...the Early Years. all dressed in cracker....er White

Two things I would like to share from those I have liked on my FB page that I think are very accurate to last night.

With regards to the George Zimmerman trial, I do in fact believe it was a distraction from other issues. I think it would've been better if no one talked about it and it was just a common self defense case, or at worst it would be a criminal trial where the prosecution had no case and the whole thing would go away. It would have been irrelevant to our lives if the media didn't make a big deal about it. Since it received nonstop media attention, it was a big deal that is very relevant to our lives. This negatively effects race relations in America. Al Sharpton and the NAACP do exactly what the KKK and white supremacist movements do, they try to make a racial conflict and stir up racial hatred whenever there is a conflict between 2 people of a different race. This is something that could potentially cause race related riots. This is something that sets a national precedent that I believe strengthens the stand your ground law. Criminals (and Trayvon became a criminal when he started beating Zimmerman), regardless of race, will have much harder jobs because people are able to defend themselves without a fear or prosecution.
    This came from a Pro-gun group page I am on.

All I am going to say before I rack out is that Zimmerman is Verdict Not Guilty. Congratulations, race war douche-bags. You held the judiciary hostage and rushed a flimsy case that was destined to fail. Now we have spent millions on a case to reach a verdict we all knew was inevitable. Guess what? NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Meanwhile, a young man is still 6 feet deep, his parents outlive him, and George Zimmerman will forever have to live his life as "the dude who hotted Trayvon Martin." Manipulation by media, by politicians, and by racial bigots of both sides have yet again made a cluster mockery of the American judicial system, and it sickens me to the core. You fools wanted justice, and justice has been adequately dispensed. Only in America can a minority (Hispanic) man shoots and kills another minority (Black) man and is acquitted by an all minority (Female) Jury and it be called "racism". The absurdity of the entire chasm behind this case baffles me. Where is your pathetic and double edged cry for fucking justice now?
    This came from a cop I have friend-ed.
    Rest In Peace America

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I watched it till almost 11 here. Man they were blaming almost every one. I was actually waiting to hear "George Bush's policy" come from one of them about this.
    I watched that last night and I love how they think he will be sued in civil court, I could be wrong but isn't there a law saying if you are proven not guilty in self defence you can't be held civilly libel?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

I watched that last night and I love how they think he will be sued in civil court, I could be wrong but isn't there a law saying if you are proven not guilty in self defence you can't be held civilly libel?
    Not too sure. But do know about OJ. Found not guilty, sued after and found guilty in civil. Civil requirements are different. And can sue for different reasons. Such as "Expressive use of force" which was not really used in the criminal trial. Or can sue him for "Harassment".
    Rest In Peace America

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Not too sure. But do know about OJ. Found not guilty, sued after and found guilty in civil. Civil requirements are different. And can sue for different reasons. Such as "Expressive use of force" which was not really used in the criminal trial. Or can sue him for "Harassment".
    He used a straight up self defense and I read somewhere he can't be sued for that, unlike OJ's case.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Finding this a lot tonight and it's every one who shares your political views. When Casey Anthony went free, not one conservative threatened to riot. When OJ went free, not one conservative threatened to riot. When Antione Santiago was shot in the face, not one conservative threatened to riot. When William 'Kennedy' Smith was acquitted of rape, not one conservative threatend to riot. This is what separates conservatives from liberals. Conservatives might not like the outcome of a certain case but we don't go throw hissy fits and threaten to burn things down when things don't go our way.
    Well said. At ground level, this is the difference between Conservatives and Progressives.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

He used a straight up self defense and I read somewhere he can't be sued for that, unlike OJ's case.
    I just checked, and he can be sued with Civil. Zimmerman did not seek criminal immunity under stand your ground. So they can nail him.
    Rest In Peace America