1. #1 Obama Words Complicating Military Trials 
    By JENNIFER STEINHAUER
    Published: July 13, 2013

WASHINGTON — When President Obama proclaimed that those who commit sexual assault in the military should be “prosecuted, stripped of their positions, court-martialed, fired, dishonorably discharged,” it had an effect he did not intend: muddying legal cases across the country.

In at least a dozen sexual assault cases since the president’s remarks at the White House in May, judges and defense lawyers have said that Mr. Obama’s words as commander in chief amounted to “unlawful command influence,” tainting trials as a result. Military law experts said that those cases were only the beginning and that the president’s remarks were certain to complicate almost all prosecutions for sexual assaulT
    Read More>http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/14/us...s.html?hp&_r=0

Foot-mouth-insert
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

There's been several instances where he's weighed in where he shouldn't in criminal cases. I'm surprised more defense attorney's haven't jumped on his miscues like this.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

And this clownshoes is a lawyer. Or at least that's what he told us he is (was).

What an incompetent ass. Complete failure on every level.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    And this clownshoes is a lawyer. Or at least that's what he told us he is (was).
    Constitutional Law at that.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    There's been several instances where he's weighed in where he shouldn't in criminal cases. I'm surprised more defense attorney's haven't jumped on his miscues like this.
    The "Unlawful command influence" problem is unique to military law, and it's a real legal issue, since as Commander in Chief, the President is the ultimate boss of any convening authority that could refer charges and have to act on the verdict and sentence in a conviction, as well as the boss of the military judge and panel members deciding on guilt and sentence by virtue of the same chain of command.

Odious and inappropriate as Obozo's actions are in cases involving civilian defendants, he doesn't have any such control over judges or jury members in the civilian world, so his stupid halfwit blathering doesn't have any technical legal impact in them.