Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    If history is any guide, the Sharpton-Jackson-NAACP axis will immediately petition for bogus Civil Rights charges. However, one of the reasons the prosecution in Florida didn't bring up race is because Zimmerman had a history of working WITH the NAACP in an attempt to aid a homeless black man who was severely beaten. Any "civil rights" charges will have to include that story (and a few others) as a defense. I don't see how they can find Zimmerman guilty of racism without completely disregarding his actual life.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Just what the title says. I say within a matter of weeks. Obama isn't one who takes getting egg on his face lightly. Look for Zimmerman to be unpersoned.
    IMO we'll hear something tomorrow. (Monday)
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    He won't. Take off the jaded glasses NJ. The jury didn't find him guilty just to forestall riots. A couple hours after the verdict has been made public, there still hasn't been reports of any violence. There will not be any charges on civil rights violations.
    It looks like we can put our "jaded glasses" on.
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...986#post568986
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    He won't. Take off the jaded glasses NJ. The jury didn't find him guilty just to forestall riots. A couple hours after the verdict has been made public, there still hasn't been reports of any violence. There will not be any charges on civil rights violations.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...an-civil-case/

You were saying?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I don't think they will, they are only going through the motions. If the FBI says there was no racial malice then it should be hard to prove that his civil rights was taken.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I don't think they will, they are only going through the motions. If the FBI says there was no racial malice then it should be hard to prove that his civil rights was taken.

I think that you are right. They have to at least put some type of statement that provides the rationale for why they are not filing civil rights charges because of the loud voices demanding that they do file them.

Also, the case I think of in which the DOJ did file civil rights charges is the Rodney King case-in that case, it was the police, not a citizen, who beat King. Zimmerman was not a cop, and even in his role in the community watch, was not arresting Trayvon and did not initiate physical contact with him.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I think that you are right. They have to at least put some type of statement that provides the rationale for why they are not filing civil rights charges because of the loud voices demanding that they do file them.

Also, the case I think of in which the DOJ did file civil rights charges is the Rodney King case-in that case, it was the police, not a citizen, who beat King. Zimmerman was not a cop, and even in his role in the community watch, was not arresting Trayvon and did not initiate physical contact with him.
    The FBI already made that summation but the DOJ is looking into charges anyway. And since when does Holder do anything as it pertains to the law in the first place?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

Couple that with the fact that there would be a better chance of failing (in a civil rights case) than in the case they just lost and obama doesn't need another loss.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

The FBI already made that summation but the DOJ is looking into charges anyway. And since when does Holder do anything as it pertains to the law in the first place?
    In fact, if it's illegal, you can almost guarantee Holder will do it.

PATRIOT RESISTANCE, SAMUEL ADAMS HEADQUARTERS
    The " lynch mob " of Obama , Eric Holder of the injustice department, ABC, NBC,CBS,ect. are beside theirselfs. Truth like a freedom rider in a white hat rode in and shot the false racist rope in two! The one they were using to hang Zimmerman for a politically motivated show trial.

Even last week Diana Sawyer seemed heart broken that the show trial might end with a not guilty.
    The commie B.

Media are philosophically corrupted as is our government and everybody...everybody is paying for it.

This is the most corrupt government the United States has ever had.
    "When governments boot is on your throat, whether it is the left boot or the right boot is of little consequence." Gary Lloyd

"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resist it." John Hay

" As governments grinds us on towards Tyranny in each Intolerable Act, Tea Party members the winds of LIBERTY is the howl in your ears, echoing to the depths of your soul, MARCH IN THE STREETS! RALLY FOR LIBERTY! REBEL!" J Richard Gosnell