Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    In fact, if it's illegal, you can almost guarantee Holder will do it.
    Holder and his Boss....WILL PLAY this for all it's worth, whether or not they succeed in bringing any REAL charges.

where is all the news on the NSA? the Social Security ISSUES? Benghazi? Ohbama's 100 Million dollar vacation? buried beneath miles of "No Justice fo Trayvonne..No Peas "

this is a "scandal" Barry and company NEEDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga Mikey View Post
    Holder and his Boss....WILL PLAY this for all it's worth, whether or not they succeed in bringing any REAL charges.

where is all the news on the NSA? the Social Security ISSUES? Benghazi? Ohbama's 100 Million dollar vacation? buried beneath miles of "No Justice fo Trayvonne..No Peas "

this is a "scandal" Barry and company NEEDS!
    And remember that a civil rights prosecution doesn't cost the Democrats anything. It's all taxpayer money. They can throw the entire weight of the federal government at Zimmerman, and if it doesn't work, then it's just more proof of the racism of the system.

The real fun will be Zimmerman's civil suit against NBC. They libeled and defamed him, and he could end up with a serious settlement.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    And remember that a civil rights prosecution doesn't cost the Democrats anything. It's all taxpayer money. They can throw the entire weight of the federal government at Zimmerman, and if it doesn't work, then it's just more proof of the racism of the system.

The real fun will be Zimmerman's civil suit against NBC. They libeled and defamed him, and he could end up with a serious settlement.
    A ZNBC would be nice.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    A ZNBC would be nice.
    I wonder if being in the left's crosshair has made Zimmerman less of a liberal.

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I wonder if being in the left's crosshair has made Zimmerman less of a liberal.

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    I wondered out loud back in about October of last year if Zimmerman was campaigning for Obama again.

Methinks he probably has seen a whole lot of "the light."
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.