1. #1 Celebs react to George Zimmerman verdict 
    Celebs react to George Zimmerman verdict
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...=SFnewyorkpost
    • By DAN GOOD
    • Last Updated: 1:06 AM, July 14, 2013
    • Posted: 11:48 PM, July 13, 2013
    Celebrities took to social media tonight, expressing shock, outrage and sadness that neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman was found not guilty in the death of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin.

Some Twitter users - such as Russell Simmons, Sean "Diddy" Combs and Solange Knowles - posted a solid, black square for their Twitter avatar, a showing of support for the victim.

"Say a prayer for Trayvon Martin's family," Simmons wrote.

Donald Trump wasn't surprised by the verdict.
    "Zimmerman is no angel but the lack of evidence and the concept of self-defense, especially in Florida law, gave the jury little other choice," he wrote.

New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz wrote an anti-Zimmerman Tweet but quickly deleted it.
    "Thoroughly confused," he wrote. "Zimmerman doesn't last a year before the hood catches up to him."

Rapper Talib Kweli expressed hope that Martin's family will receive justice.
    "The way this Zimmerman case divides us shows how far we still have to go as a country," he wrote.

George Zimmerman found not guilty

Neighborhood watch volunteer cleared on all charges in fatal shooting of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin
    SybrinaFulton
    Sybrina Fulton
    @SybrinaFulton
    Lord during my darkest hour I lean on you. You are all that I have. At the end of the day, GOD is still in (cont) tl.gd/n_1rlbgeq
    3 HOURS AGO
    BTraymartin9
    Tracy Martin
    @BTraymartin9
    God blessed Me & Sybrina with Tray and even in his death I know my baby proud of the FIGHT we along with all of you put up for him GOD BLESS
    4 HOURS AGO
    BTraymartin9
    Tracy Martin
    @BTraymartin9
    Even though I am broken hearted my faith is unshattered I WILL ALWAYS LOVE MY BABY TRAY
    4 HOURS AGO
    ShaheemReid
    Shaheem Reid
    @ShaheemReid
    As angry and hurt and confused as we all are, Trayvon's family is feeling a million times worse. Let us continue to pray for them.
    4 HOURS AGO
    UncleRUSH
    Russell Simmons
    @UncleRUSH
    say a prayer for Trayvon Martin's family.
    7 HOURS AGO
    MMFlint
    Michael Moore
    @MMFlint
    Had a gun-toting Trayvon Martin stalked an unarmed George Zimmerman, and then shot him to death... DO I EVEN NEED TO COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE?
    3 HOURS AGO
    TreySongz
    Trey Songz
    @TreySongz
    Can't even gather words to express my hurt for Trayvon's family. Devastated
    4 HOURS AGO
    icecube
    Ice Cube
    @icecube
    The Trayvon Martin verdict doesn't surprise me. Stanford, FL never wanted Zimmerman arrested. Now he's free to kill another child.
    3 HOURS AGO
    ochocinco
    Chad Johnson
    @ochocinco
    Zimmerman is a free man but is he really FREE...
    4 HOURS AGO
    TalibKweli
    Talib Kweli Greene
    @TalibKweli
    The way this Zimmerman case divides us shows how far we still have to go as a country. I pray Trayvon's family receives justice.
    11 HOURS AGO
    ChrisCQuinn
    Christine C. Quinn
    @ChrisCQuinn
    Today’s acquittal in the Trayvon Martin case is a shocking insult to his family and everyone seeking justice for Trayvon
    2 HOURS AGO
    Anti-Zimmerman tweet from @giants star WR @teamvic Victor Cruz vanishes within moments. pic.twitter.com/NSwNBtHXKe

JIM LOKAY@LOKAY·4 HOURS AGO

KevinHart2ReaI
    Kevin Hart
    @KevinHart2ReaI
    I give Zimmerman a week
    4 HOURS AGO
    FauxJohnMadden
    Faux John Madden
    @FauxJohnMadden
    George Zimmerman no jail time. Plaxico Burress served 2 years for shooting himself. America!
    4 HOURS AGO
    pseudojessica
    Jessica Pepperman
    @pseudojessica
    If we're going to focus on it... then let's focus more on Trayvon and less on George.
    3 HOURS AGOREPLYRETWEETFAVORITE
    SHAQ
    SHAQ
    @SHAQ
    George Zimmerman not guilty can u believe that. Wow
    4 HOURS AGO
    TheRealMikeEpps
    Mike Epps
    @TheRealMikeEpps
    George Zimmerman found not guilty....are you freaking kidding me??? Justice system moved back 100 years
    4 HOURS AGO
    bazecraze
    Alex Baze
    @bazecraze
    If only Zimmerman had taken this long to decide if someone was guilty.
    7 HOURS AGO
    piersmorgan
    Piers Morgan
    @piersmorgan
    RIP Trayvon Martin.
    4 HOURS AGO
    lenadunham
    Lena Dunham
    @lenadunham
    No. My heart is with Sybrina Fulton, Rachel Jeantel, everyone who loved Trayvon and has been sent the message that his life didn't matter.
    4 HOURS AGO
    NoHookerNoPeace
    Police State
    @NoHookerNoPeace
    If Zimmerman had shot a deer without a hunting license he would have received more punishment.
    4 HOURS AGO
    KevinHart2ReaI
    Kevin Hart
    @KevinHart2ReaI
    Michael Vick went to jail for killing a DOG and Zimmerman killed a innocent human and goes free
    4 HOURS AGO
    realDonaldTrump
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    Zimmerman is no angel but the lack of evidence and the concept of self-defense, especially in Florida law, gave the jury little other choice
    3 HOURS AGO
    MTVBananas
    Johnny Bananas
    @MTVBananas
    BREAKING NEWS: George Zimmerman found not guilty! In related news, @eHarmony finds #Zimmerman a match, her name is Casey Anthony.
    3 HOURS AGO
    robdelaney
    rob delaney
    @robdelaney
    Even though Zimmerman was found not guilty, I still don't recommend armed vigilantism, stalking and/or manslaughter, i.e. the things he did.
    3 HOURS AGO
    AllenBrewr
    Allen
    @AllenBrewr
    God will deal with Zimmerman
    3 HOURS AGO
    OfficialAdamYan
    Adam Yan
    @OfficialAdamYan
    Zimmerman found not guilty. Sad situation but that's the right call. No solid evidence for him to be guilty.
    3 HOURS AGO
    solangeknowles
    solange knowles
    @solangeknowles
    #JusticeForTrayvon Justice for Trayvon Martin. Justice for Jordan Davis. Justice for Brandon Pettiford. Justice for Kendrick Johnson.
    A DAY AGO
    dsness_6
    Danessa
    @dsness_6
    Guilty or not guilty, Trayvon Martin is gone and George Zimmerman took his life and will never be freed from that.
    3 HOURS AGO
    iamdiddy
    Diddy
    @iamdiddy
    MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO TRAYVON'S FAMILY!!!! GOD BLESS THEM!!!!
    3 HOURS AGO
    Vrob125
    Vanessa Robinson
    @Vrob125
    It could have been me. It could have been my son. We've got to protect them from the #Zimmermans of the world and their helpers.#Trayvon
    3 HOURS AGO

Christine Quinn is the speaker of the NY City Council, and a candidate for mayor. Lena Dunham is the writer/producer/star of HBO's Girls, and the creater of that idiotic Obama ad about losing your political virginity. There are a few other celebrities up there, most of whom disgraced themselves with their comments, and a bunch that I've never heard of, but I'm sure that the left won't disappoint us in displaying their vitriol.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

MMFlint
    Michael Moore
    @MMFlint
    Had a gun-toting Trayvon Martin stalked an unarmed George Zimmerman, and then shot him to death... DO I EVEN NEED TO COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE?
    3 HOURS AGO
    You would still sit down, undisturbed and eat ten pizzas washed down with twenty BigMacs?

Vrob125
    Vanessa Robinson
    @Vrob125
    It could have been me. It could have been my son. We've got to protect them from the #Zimmermans of the world and their helpers.#Trayvon
    3 HOURS AGO
    Another nitwit that doesn't give a damn about the thousand black kids killed in da hood last week. Fucking morons.
    Be Not Afraid.

The Trayvon Martin verdict doesn't surprise me. Stanford, FL never wanted Zimmerman arrested. Now he's free to kill another child.
    For the last time, a 6' 1" 175lb wannabe thug who's into MMA and is a member of a fight club is not a child.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    For the last time, a 6' 1" 175lb wannabe thug who's into MMA and is a member of a fight club is not a child.
    Shhhhh you'll ruin the meme.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Rapper Talib Kweli expressed hope that Martin's family will receive justice.
    "The way this Zimmerman case divides us shows how far we still have to go as a country," he wrote.
    But the "dividing" came from Sharpton, Jackson, and of course, hussein's famous "...if I had a son..."! Spurring racial division and hate is political reputation and big dollars.....for some.

hussein once said that the US Constitution was too restrictive. Did that include the 13th and 14th Amendments as well? Hmmmmmmm..........

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Fabulous Poster
    Aren't these the same people who think it's funny to say, "You lost, get over it!"?

All this means is that the PR firm, Julison Communications, did its job well.