1. #1 MSNBC Anchor Gets Emotional On-Air: My 11-Year-Old Daughter Texted Me 
    MSNBC Anchor Gets Emotional On-Air: My 11-Year-Old Daughter Texted Me There Is ‘No Justice in America’
    Jul. 14, 2013 1:41am Jonathon M. Seidl

MSNBC anchor Melissa Harris-Perry nearly broke down in tears in the wee hours of Sunday morning while describing her reaction — and the reaction of her 11-year-old daughter — to the not guilty verdict of George Zimmerman.

After a fellow anchor referenced Harris-Perry’s initial comments that black parents will need to hold their children a little closer following the jury’s decision, she became emotional.

“I think part of the reason I was having that reaction was because my 11-year-old is apparently — she’s home with her father — and she was watching, and texted me that she felt like there was no justice in America. And my big sister told me that her 12-year-old son had gotten in bed with them tonight,” she said, her voice cracking and appearing to fight back tears.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ce-in-america/
    If you didn't have the mental maturity of a 10 year old you wouldn't be talking shit around your 11 year old and she wouldn't send you ridiculous texts.
    Your child is not your equal you are raising her, preparing her for her life ahead, quit behaving like a womb/friend and become a parent.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What a pussie.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    It would appear that the liberal definition of 'justice' includes the conviction of innocent people, if it's politically correct to do so or forwards a leftist political agenda. But, of course, we already knew that........................
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Power CUer
    Melissa Harris-Perry's eleven-year-old daughter is living a life of privilege. With Mommy as a university professor and television host, she will be supported academically, go to an Ivy like Harvard or Princeton (since Mommy can get tuition help as an employee there). Her eleven-year old daughter will not be walking at night, high, in a lower middle class gated community where people are desperate to keep the little stuff they have burglars. Unlike the black working class, a teenaged "Miss Harris-Perry" (or just Perry?) will have her privilege written all over her, in the way she dresses, in the way she speaks, and in the credit limit on Mommy's MasterCard. No one will mistake her for a hoodlum who wants to rob their stuff or attack them. I can bet that Melissa Harris-Perry will never put her kid on a Greyhound bus alone to go stay with Mommy's new boyfriend 200 miles away (while Mommy is divorcing Daddy) because her darling daughter is on her 3rd suspension from school.