Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Umm...yeah...uhhh...sure.
    I am consistent enough to acknowledge that there are assholes on both sides. I knew one the other night acting like she wanted to riot on fb. I tried to speak reason with her and she yelled at me in all caps. Realizing I don't have a lot in common with her and that we never talk anyway, I defriended her and she sent me a request to to a vigil for Trayvon. I guess a vigil doesn't sound bad, but I know some people want to do more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I am consistent enough to acknowledge that there are assholes on both sides. I knew one the other night acting like she wanted to riot on fb. I tried to speak reason with her and she yelled at me in all caps. Realizing I don't have a lot in common with her and that we never talk anyway, I defriended her and she sent me a request to to a vigil for Trayvon. I guess a vigil doesn't sound bad, but I know some people want to do more.
    Cool story
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Cool story

It was real. You think that's the best I can do for a story? I can do much better than that.

FILMMAKER PUMMELED AT TRAYVON RALLY

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/conservat...trayvon-rally/

I am consistent enough to acknowledge that there are assholes on both sides.
    Find me right wing rhetoric that comes remotely near this. Not saying your wrong about assholes on both sides but I've never seen conservative rhetoric to this scale with death threats, violence, and other bullshit.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Find me right wing rhetoric that comes remotely near this. Not saying your wrong about assholes on both sides but I've never seen conservative rhetoric to this scale with death threats, violence, and other bullshit.

Abortion clinic threats, threats if Obama wins, threats if Obama wins again, threats about what will be done if guns are taken away (which won't happen). Honestly, I was a little worried last November about what would happen if the conservatives didn't get their way. Too many of them were threatening revolution. Like I said in another thread earlier, we have a society full of brats. It's as if nobody was ever told no growing up.

Abortion clinic threats, threats if Obama wins, threats if Obama wins again, threats about what will be done if guns are taken away (which won't happen). Honestly, I was a little worried last November about what would happen if the conservatives didn't get their way. Too many of them were threatening revolution. Like I said in another thread earlier, we have a society full of brats. It's as if nobody was ever told no growing up.
    Link?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Link?
    Sorry, I can't link you to my cousin's facebook page. I'll see what else I can dig up though. I know I heard and read it.

on edit: You're talking about the threats of revolution if Obama won again or about the gun rights thing, right? We already know about the abortion clinics.

on edit again: I've decided in another thread that we were speaking in that I need an incentive to meet any of your challenges. Bye.
    Last edited by Lanie; 07-16-2013 at 11:29 AM.

Instead of pulling this out of your ass, how about posting some links like this: http://twitchy.com/2013/07/16/sickos...threats-begin/

Sorry, I can't link you to my cousin's facebook page. I'll see what else I can dig up though. I know I heard and read it.

on edit: You're talking about the threats of revolution if Obama won again or about the gun rights thing, right? We already know about the abortion clinics.

on edit again: I've decided in another thread that we were speaking in that I need an incentive to meet any of your challenges. Bye.
    You fucking cowardly intellectually dishonest little shitbag. You can't go around making accusations then not backing them up. Here we have death threats against the jurors from prominent and famous people and we ask you for proof of this coming from conservatives and you're response is "screw you guys, I'm going home"? Why don't you take your act to the DU where you belong. A place where people can make unfounded accusations and back slap with your kind in that echo chamber. We don't play that game here.