Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Ny Daily News is reporting the same thing.

George Zimmerman verdict: Department of Justice to revive investigation into Trayvon Martin civil rights violation as protesters take to streets

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1398369
    It's for real. You didn't really think they were going to let this go, did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I hope to hell you are right, I was so hoping this was behind us and we could concentrate on the dismantling of the country again.
    Unfortunately, it looks like I was wrong and Breitbart just scooped everyone. It's all over the place now.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    It's for real. You didn't really think they were going to let this go, did you?
    Nope not for a second. First thing I said to my wife this morning after I read the verdict was next the DoJ was gonna come after him.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Amazing. oBAMA wants a Race War. Most unwise.
    May the FORCE be with you!

I wouldn't bet on them filing charges but they could intimidate and harass him and anyone acquainted with him endlessly.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

How can they charge him? He isn't under the color of the law.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Amazing. oBAMA wants a Race War. Most unwise.
    No, he doesn't. A racial war would result in a temporary upheaval, but ethnic and religious minorities would not have the manpower or organization to defeat the majority and the end result would be a more cohesive national ethos. What Obama wants, and he's been quite upfront about this, is a humbled America. What that means is that he wants us to be so paralyzed with guilt, fear and doubt that we are incapable of decisive action, at home or abroad. He wants us to defer to our elites and follow orders, the way that Europeans do. He wants us disarmed, mentally and physically, and that means that we have to look at every situation and weigh the political outcomes before we act. He wants us to think twice before we defy the powers that be, whether its the IRS, the DOJ, or the mass media. He wants a technocratic, Ivy-League educated elite to rule us, and he wants us to know our place.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Somebody really needs to take this to the Supreme Court one day to argue it's double jeopardy.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    I think Breitbart is getting spoofed on this. I can find no reference to this anywhere else, most particularly on the DOJ website.
    They're already being petitioned.

What the DOJ has already done to stop justice.

The CRS: Dept of Justice, Civil Rights Division, Community Relations Service.

Viriginia Pilot Beatings

...We have followed the CRS for about 8 years. However, we first tested the veracity and construct of the CRS in the Virginia Pilot beating last year. The DOJ-CRS was the organization who stopped the release of the 911 calls during a beating of two Virginia Pilot reporters who were beaten by a mob of around 100 black teens. About 30 actually took part in the beating, the others stood and cheered the attack while chanting “Justice For Trayvon”.

It was the recording of the chant that led to us attempting to get the 911 call audio. It was/is permanently sealed by the CRS and will never be aired. They did release an edited, and highly redacted, version which Bill O’Reilly aired on national TV. But the full audio is gone. Physically removed by the Civil Rights Division of the DOJ under the auspices of “overriding concern for national racial interests“. In short, the TRUTH behind the beating was viewed as a risk by the CRS – So they sealed it. Forever....
    In case you don't remember these beatings:

http://hamptonroads.com/2012/05/beat...and-brambleton

http://hamptonroads.com/2012/05/atta...e-not-only-one

http://hamptonroads.com/2012/05/3-mo...ot-journalists

This is the same CRS that was funded to stir up the community according to Judicial Watch

This is the same CRS that directly communicated with the judge in the Zimmerman trial:

Today at 12:17pm, in Sanford Florida, a lunch recess was called in the George Zimmerman Trial by Judge Debra Nelson. At approximately 12:51pm she received a conference call from the CRS national coordination team. A “touching base”, so to speak, which also coincidently outlined a concern for the pre-planned release of the FOIA submission by Judicial Watch. This FOIA was held by the CRS until it fit within the overall plan to release. At 1:50pm, following the planned strategy, Judge Nelson demanded defendant George Zimmerman tell her if he was going to give testimony at his own trial.

A thoroughly crooked DOJ.