1. #1 NYPD Gearing Up For Action In Time Square. Live Feed. 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/9943232

Protesters Number 10,000 In NYC

Been over 20 arrest so far, and police are calling in arrest wagons and all back-up. Swat spotted on scene. This could get ugly fast.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Rest In Peace America

Sonnabend
    Disagree or not, as long as they protest peacefully, I dont see an issue.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Same here. They're wrong in their opinions, but a march does a lot to diffuse rage.

Now, once the cars get set on fire, that's another story...

Live gun fire being reported in Los Angeles. Police are calling in support. Don't sound like its staying peaceful every where.

BTW, the live feed is active right now, showing all the police.
    Rest In Peace America

Fabulous Poster
    The frustrating thing is the level of unrelenting ignorance being repeated over and over. It's like they didn't watch the trial, or read about the trial. They still keep blathering on about "If zimmerman had stayed in the car like the police told him." and "he killed that young boy whose only crime was skittles and iced tea." Then there are the idiots who have dubbed it "walking around black" .

And someone is feeding these people. Now they are going on about Marissa Alexander and saying that SYG doesn't apply if you are black and female. They are oblivious to the FACT (undisputed) that Marissa Alexander left the house where the alleged threat existed, went into the garage and got her gun out of her car, and then returned to the house and fired alleged warning shots (she didn't hit anyone anyway) and got 20 years. Now do I find 20 years excessive for armed threat nonrobbery? Yes, under the circumstances I do. But it's not an SYG case any way you look at it. These people aren't really looking at the Martin case or the Alexander case- all they see is race and guns.

I blame the MSM for all of it ... I hope Zimmerman sues the shit out of them ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Live gun fire being reported in Los Angeles. Police are calling in support. Don't sound like its staying peaceful every where.

BTW, the live feed is active right now, showing all the police.
    Live gun fire? Where is this?

9. #9 Here's some news on LA 
    Power CUer
    LAPD clashes with Trayvon Martin protesters, 1 arrest made

The Los Angeles Police Department was tracking several protests Sunday related to the Trayvon Martin verdict, including one that turned violent with police firing bean bag rounds.

Police emphasized that most of the protesters were peaceful. But there have been several splinter groups from the main protest that have been more aggressive, officials said.

LAPD Cmdr. Andy Smith said some demonstrators threw rocks and D-cell batteries at police near the corner of Washington Boulevard and 10th Avenue. Police responded by firing less-than-lethal rounds at the demonstrators.

Police are also monitoring about 150 protesters who are marching north on Western Avenue into Hollywood.

So far only one arrest has been made.

The LAPD called a citywide tactical alert after demonstrators protesting the not guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman case blocked traffic on the 10 Freeway in the Mid-City area Sunday evening.

The California Highway Patrol said "police activity" around the 10 Freeway and Crenshaw Boulevard has jammed traffic. Motorists are urged to avoid the area.

No arrests have been made, and no one was hurt. LAPD sources said a splinter group of a larger protest walked down an on-ramp to the 10 Freeway and stood mostly in the eastbound lanes.

Officials said portions of the 10 were closed from 6:20 p.m. to 6:44 p.m. but have since reopened.

Photos and videos showed both sides of the 10 Freeway blocked and demonstrators milling about the freeway.

Demonstrators protesting Trayvon Martin's death amassed in New York City's Times Square on Sunday night after marching about two miles from an earlier rally in Union Square.

As tourists looked on, the protesters chanted: “What do we want?” “Justice!” “When do we want it?” “Now!” The demonstration was one of many in major U.S. cities Sunday after neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman was acquitted Saturday night in the 2012 death of Trayvon Martin in Florida.

Power CUer
    Marching onto I-10 at Crenshaw Blvd.

LOS ANGELES (KTLA) — The Los Angeles Police Department declared a citywide tactical alert Sunday evening after hundreds of protesters, angry about the not guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial, marched onto Interstate 10 at Crenshaw Boulevard. A mostly peaceful demonstration was held in South L.A. earlier in the afternoon.

An estimated 300-400 marchers, many carrying signs in remembrance of Trayvon Martin, walked up the freeway on-ramp at Crenshaw Boulevard about 6 p.m. and proceeded east.

Traffic on both sides of the freeway temporarily came to a standstill as Los Angeles police and California Highway Patrol officers, some carrying batons, attempted to disperse the marchers. After walking eastbound for about a quarter mile, most of the demonstrators exited the freeway near the overpass at 10th Avenue.

No arrests or injuries were immediately reported.

Some of the protesters published photos of the march on social media:

Read more: http://ktla.com/2013/07/14/zimmerman...#ixzz2Z5LBXmsX