1. #1 Zimmerman lawyer to move ‘asap’ to sue NBC News 

Zimmerman lawyer to move ‘asap’ against NBC News

Last night’s not-guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial will enable the neighborhood-watch volunteer to resume his case against NBC News for the mis-editing of his widely distributed call to police. Back in December, Zimmerman sued NBC Universal Media for defamation over the botched editing, which depicted him as a hardened racial profiler.

Here’s how NBC News, in a March 27, 2012, broadcast of the “Today” show, abridged the tape of Zimmerman’s comments to a police dispatcher on the evening of Feb. 26, 2012:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.

The full tape went like this:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about. Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
    Zimmerman: He looks black.

>>> According to Zimmerman attorney James Beasley, the case against NBC News was stayed pending the outcome of the criminal case. Now that’s out of the way, and Beasley is ready to proceed. “We’re going to start in earnest asap, we just have to get the stay lifted which is a ministerial act,” says Beasley, a Philadelphia lawyer, via e-mail.

More@WashingtonPost

I hope he sues and gets $100 million from these scumbags.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

I'd say include that blowhard Sharpton in the lawsuit but he's got a history of not paying up when court cases go agaisnt him.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I still can't get that picture of that massive fat head of his on that scarecrow sized body lol
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    I'd say include that blowhard Sharpton in the lawsuit but he's got a history of not paying up when court cases go agaisnt him.
    1. NBC has deeper pockets than Rev. Al.
    2. NBC hired Rev. Al, despite his history of fraud and idiocy.

NBC is the responsible party, and should be sued. Was it NBC that also deliberately covered up the photos of Zimmerman's injuries? Even more grounds to sue the network and not one individual associated with the network.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    1. NBC has deeper pockets than Rev. Al.
    2. NBC hired Rev. Al, despite his history of fraud and idiocy.

NBC is the responsible party, and should be sued. Was it NBC that also deliberately covered up the photos of Zimmerman's injuries? Even more grounds to sue the network and not one individual associated with the network.
    That was ABC with the injuries.

But you're right about NBC's culpability. Why they hired a race hustler who keeps calling Skittles "skillets" is beyond me.